Community
Crossbows This is the place to discuss hunting with crossbows and crossbow equipment. This is NOT a crossbow debate forum.

seeing deer at work

Old 11-14-2007, 04:47 PM
Fork Horn

Default seeing deer at work

so around 8;30 saw this one. all i had was my phone but hes a small 8pt with bad front left leg. felt bad for him 4years ago was going to take him out but i got mixed feelings from land owner northern VA looks like the leg is doing better but he still cant run .so he as done well here trap in cant jump the fence and not really any other out. so i get to watch him hes not to scared of humans now you can get about 30 feet from him before he starts to move.i got to watch him make a scrap 20 feet away. that was my first time to see a deer do that. first time loading a pic so i hope it works

Last edited by bushanic; 10-22-2012 at 03:08 PM.
Old 11-14-2007, 05:11 PM
Typical Buck

Default RE: seeing deer at work

Poor little bugger.. It will be interesting to watch him grow, and yes, your photo worked.
Old 11-14-2007, 05:43 PM
Dnk
Nontypical Buck

Cool story bushanic!
Old 11-14-2007, 06:59 PM
Typical Buck

Thats pretty cool.

If you don't mind me asking? Which Golf Coarse in NVA is it at? My company supplied alot of material to making a few in the past several years..

I am the goober in the lab sampling it all.. []
Old 11-15-2007, 04:04 PM
Typical Buck

I'm sorry, but if he can't jump the fence and you can get within 30 feet of him, well when he comes into full rut, see if you can bare back ride him. LOL. You'll think you got a chain saw loose in your fruit of the looms. Better yet, get him one of dem blow up doe decoys a spray doe in heat all over it and hold it out for him to charge at. LOL. Are we having fun yet? I am. LOL Oh, I'll lend you one of my BuddyBo-gotta-Go botltes and see if you can get him to pee in it for ya. Now that would be the REAL stuff! LOL
BBO
Old 11-16-2007, 06:10 PM
Fork Horn

Krypt,
Buddy that is just a little to funny. but he does have three doe's out here. we see him with them a lot.we also have two nice bucks 8pt and a 10pt now they are a different story. those guys don't stay around long. i am the mechanic here so i don't get to see them as much as the crew does.just the other day we had three doe's run up on one of the crew the guy was mowing the green and they ran right by him scare the sh** out of him, they ran over a hill so he went to see what they were doing. will lets just say he was in between the doe's and the woods they wanted to get into and they came after him some of the other crew members saw him running around his work cart(golf cart) shooshing them away with a golf club. dam i wish i could have seen that. i would have died laughing.

Last edited by bushanic; 10-22-2012 at 03:07 PM.