Community
Crossbows This is the place to discuss hunting with crossbows and crossbow equipment. This is NOT a crossbow debate forum.

I Slicked a 5 point Yesterday at 20 yards Pictures

Old 11-03-2007, 07:18 AM
Typical Buck

Default RE: I Slicked a 5 point Yesterday at 20 yards Pictures

Congrats, you are starting a great season.

Martin
Old 11-03-2007, 08:14 AM

what the hell ru thinkn do not want 2 have big bucks eventually weed out some of the does before rut there are tons of them that should bring n more bucks becuase of the ratio if some 1 stuck that on my property the would never hunt there agian[:'(]
Old 11-03-2007, 10:29 AM

Is that another one of your buddies Kenneth? Or do you need us to jump on him like stink on a turd!?! This is a CB hunting forum, not a QDM forum.
Old 11-03-2007, 10:31 AM
Dominant Buck

ORIGINAL: SHANEBOW

what the hell ru thinkn do not want 2 have big bucks eventually weed out some of the does before rut there are tons of them that should bring n more bucks becuase of the ratio if some 1 stuck that on my property the would never hunt there agian[:'(]

Old 11-03-2007, 08:29 PM
Nontypical Buck

Congrats....add the 3 and 5 and make your 3rd a 8x8......way ta go.....
Old 11-03-2007, 08:32 PM
Nontypical Buck

Rebels on the troll watch......keep gettin em Reb..AND nice to see your still hanging out......
Old 11-03-2007, 09:12 PM
Dnk
Nontypical Buck

Blah, Blah, Blah! Troll talk.
You are correct that taking old does is a good thing genetically but it is his choice. Last I heard the USA is a democratic society.
Old 11-04-2007, 07:01 AM

ORIGINAL: Hotburn76

Is that another one of your buddies Kenneth? Or do you need us to jump on him like stink on a turd!?! This is a CB hunting forum, not a QDM forum.
Aint know friend of mine I would'nt Criticize anyone like that ! I am a true Sothern Gentleman & a Former Marine! Also I would congratulate them on There hunt ! That Guy is either jealous or his wife is treating him Bad ! or could be having A bad Hunting season ! LOL There is alot Disgruntled people out there Who knows That person Has problems !
Old 11-04-2007, 08:36 AM
Nontypical Buck

Shanebow:I see you just joined yesterday and have three posts. You might want to take the time to read some of the back pages and threads. This is a crossbow forum. You will find, if you even bother to look, that there are alot of xbow hunters here dinged up in one way or another, be it injuries or just age, or other physical conditions that limit their hunting opportunites. Any criticism we have for each other, on very rare occasions I might add, is conducted via pm's. You may also note most of us take the time to correct spelling and grammatical errors, so as not to insult the intelligence of our forum friends. Normally, we welcome new members w/ open arms, however in your case that would seem a bit premature. The words "Shameboy" do come to mind.
Old 11-04-2007, 10:44 AM

ORIGINAL: awshucks

Shanebow:I see you just joined yesterday and have three posts. You might want to take the time to read some of the back pages and threads. This is a crossbow forum. You will find, if you even bother to look, that there are alot of xbow hunters here dinged up in one way or another, be it injuries or just age, or other physical conditions that limit their hunting opportunites. Any criticism we have for each other, on very rare occasions I might add, is conducted via pm's. You may also note most of us take the time to correct spelling and grammatical errors, so as not to insult the intelligence of our forum friends. Normally, we welcome new members w/ open arms, however in your case that would seem a bit premature. The words "Shameboy" do come to mind.
Amen Brother Thanks Yall !