Community
Crossbows This is the place to discuss hunting with crossbows and crossbow equipment. This is NOT a crossbow debate forum.

Video of My 3 point That I slicked

Old 11-04-2007, 09:50 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Video of My 3 point That I slicked

My QDM is doe only as most of you know and yes Ive arrowed a button or two(two) that in 24 ys of bow only as most of you know......and yes if I have to stick a fork horn to fill my tag and put food in the frezzer I will thats my choise as for HORN hunters,alot of these people are the ones that like to shot 50-60 yards arnt they I might be wrong,also Ive heard horror stories of guys trying to take that big one at yardage I woudnt even think of...But hay they are the experts right....NOT...
I can smell the Horn Soup cooking...
I will post a pic of the one I got in 1982 last one with a rifle.I will get crap for this one I bet ....back in a hour.
Old 11-04-2007, 10:25 AM

ORIGINAL: Dnk

For some stupid reason deer hunting for some has digressed. Deer hunting is deer harvesting. The intened purpose is to control population levels and to eat deer meat. Where does the perversion of head hunting come from? Where did democracy go? Where did the land of the free go? Kvjohndeere, you go whack more and I will continue to applaud you. Any deer with an arrow is a trophy!
Thanks DNK Your A True Friend ! Its better Than A Car Or Truck hitting Them Aint it ! Plus If it wont for The Meat I would be playing Golf !
Old 11-04-2007, 11:44 AM
Nontypical Buck

AH Say Ken.....How do you gut a golf ball ?.Isnt the meat stringy and rubberyJK.
Old 11-04-2007, 01:09 PM
Dnk
Nontypical Buck

Ken, if anyone here plays by the rules I will stand by them to the end. No one here to my knowledge deserves to be disrepected. In the real world if you aren't hiding behind a keyboard disrepect like that gets you whacked in one way or the other.
Old 11-04-2007, 02:10 PM

I appreciate it DNK your A good sportsman Thanks for your support !
Old 11-04-2007, 08:10 PM

Kenneth you are fitting in just fine. Its like Don said, if you cant say it person to person then they should shut up! We have a good group here that enjoys deer hunting and using the CB. Your post of going hunting and adding to the group in positive ways is what makes a user a "member" of our group. Its people that make post like Shane's that divide and not want to join that we are not interested in. We here at HNI like to make friends and help each other out, if a person is not interested in doing that then they better watch out!! LOL!!
Old 11-05-2007, 07:10 AM
Nontypical Buck

Shane has three posts and most likely NO deer. I shoot what I want to shoot as long as it's legal. If I feel like it I can whack a BB and it's no one elses business.

I like the video and might or might not pop that deer. It just depends on the day and how I feel.I hope the wizardof10pt deer comes back and shows us some pics of his.. I am sure he is doing his part for QDM just by not shooting anything..

PS... I would bet you a pack of BH's that there are guys on the main bowhunting forum who have shot deer they are proud of but did not post them for this very reason. I see guys over there swear it's a 130 class deer or nothing. Usually that means they are not seeing any deer and will not be scoring one anytime soon
Old 11-05-2007, 01:27 PM
Nontypical Buck

So true Planter........
Old 11-05-2007, 01:46 PM
Nontypical Buck

Old 11-05-2007, 01:50 PM
Nontypical Buck

I took it like this so you can see how small it was...
This is the one I got in 82 call it a 9 or 10 or 11....Its a small rack....

Quick Reply: Video of My 3 point That I slicked

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.