Community
Crossbows This is the place to discuss hunting with crossbows and crossbow equipment. This is NOT a crossbow debate forum.

I shot The Slick Tricks Yesterday

Old 09-07-2007, 02:35 PM

Default I shot The Slick Tricks Yesterday

The Slick Tricks Do fly like Field points They Were only an inch difference in my Parker Safari Magnum 150 Lb Pull ! They were Very Accurate ! I shot About 12 times ! & they were still Sharp after shooting My Block 4X4 Target ! To me you cant get A better Broadhead ! you can but them From http://www.keystonecountrystore.com/Slick_Trick_Broadheads.html
Old 09-08-2007, 04:59 PM
Fork Horn

Default RE: I shot The Slick Tricks Yesterday

KVjohndeere,
Same here. they fly with my field points to 40 yards. Didn't bother to check beyond that after I put two arrows in the same hole, at 40yards. I learned a long time ago never to shoot at the same dot without pulling the arrow first.

HH

Old 09-08-2007, 09:37 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: Horizontal Hunter

KVjohndeere,
Same here. they fly with my field points to 40 yards. Didn't bother to check beyond that after I put two arrows in the same hole, at 40yards. I learned a long time ago never to shoot at the same dot without pulling the arrow first.

HH

hmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Old 09-09-2007, 06:08 AM
Nontypical Buck

I have aquired 3 slicks fron awshucks, great guy he is. I will get one tuned up on an arrow aand try it out on my 3-D deer B'Head target. Then i will say how it flew.
Old 09-09-2007, 02:42 PM
Nontypical Buck

Sure wish I could put two arrows in the same hole at 40 yards... I could put the thing in a gun vice and still not pull it off. You get an ATTA BOY for that kind of shooting.
Old 09-09-2007, 02:54 PM
Fork Horn

I have fallen victim to the slick trick kraze and will shoot them when they get here this week and will give my unbiased opinion. Fishead
Old 09-09-2007, 03:25 PM

ORIGINAL: fishead

I have fallen victim to the slick trick kraze and will shoot them when they get here this week and will give my unbiased opinion. Fishead
I fell Victim also But I was very Impressed I own About 500.00 Of Mechanical Wasp Jackhammer SST's & Aftershock XBows & Muzzy 1 -3/16" Cut 3 Blades Also I own Sonic 1" 3 blade Fived Broadhead s The Slick Tricks you will be Happy They Have Speed strength & Sharp As A Razor Blade ! Let me Know what you Think of Them ? Take it easy !
Old 09-09-2007, 04:02 PM
Fork Horn

ORIGINAL: Planter

Sure wish I could put two arrows in the same hole at 40 yards... I could put the thing in a gun vice and still not pull it off. You get an ATTA BOY for that kind of shooting.
I was shooting seated off of a monopod as I was checking how the Slick Tricks were flying out of my crossbow.This will be the first year I will be using them. As an aside I was also testing the Lumenoks on the Beaman Thunderbolts. At 20 yds they were 1" high, 2" at 30 yards, and 3" at 40 yards. All dead center but High which is excatly the opposite of what I thought would happen. The Lumenoks must have raised hell with my F.O.C. which was a little low to begin with.

If I miss I will have no excuse.

HH
Old 09-09-2007, 04:15 PM

I was shooting seated off of a monopod as I was checking how the Slick Tricks were flying out of my crossbow.This will be the first year I will be using them. As an aside I was also testing the Lumenoks on the Beaman Thunderbolts. At 20 yds they were 1" high, 2" at 30 yards, and 3" at 40 yards. All dead center but High which is excatly the opposite of what I thought would happen. The Lumenoks must have raised hell with my F.O.C. which was a little low to begin with.

HH
Im Very Happy With Slick Tricks I was Shocked How good & Deep They shot in My Block 4X4 target ! Best of luck ! I will be shootin Mine in less than a month opening day in Va. is Oct. 6 Good luck !
Old 09-09-2007, 07:07 PM
Nontypical Buck

HH
They reduced your FOC, increased overall weight, but the FOC part is what is causing the higher poi. Dead deer in any event!!

Quick Reply: I shot The Slick Tricks Yesterday

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.