Community
Crossbows This is the place to discuss hunting with crossbows and crossbow equipment. This is NOT a crossbow debate forum.

CB Deer Contest

Old 09-02-2007, 06:15 PM

Default RE: CB Deer Contest

So does the winner get full blown bragging rights.....Count me in. If I get a bow I might stand a chance if not I am going to just throw rocks. You have got to have a back up plan. What if I ahve to throw rocks do I still get to play??????
Old 09-02-2007, 06:28 PM
Nontypical Buck

scpatterson...FYI..[X(]
Jumping out of a tree with a spear counts also but you have to be barefoot andwearing a thong and you have to be coverd in swamp mud,knife is a opptional over the spear but it cant be longer then 8" and it can only have one sharppend side and the handle cant exced 5"....
Old 09-02-2007, 06:39 PM

Now thats funny.....No matter who you are.....Recon scent blocker makes a thong in reeltree camo in a size xxxxl that has added doe in heat scent and built in grunt call in the back........
ORIGINAL: ranger56528

scpatterson...FYI..[X(]
Jumping out of a tree with a spear counts also but you have to be barefoot andwearing a thong and you have to be coverd in swamp mud,knife is a opptional over the spear but it cant be longer then 8" and it can only have one sharppend side and the handle cant exced 5"....
Old 09-02-2007, 06:44 PM
Spike

Go ahead and put my name in the pot. You can count on this Louisiana
Man slinging some sticks. Now, I got to find my teeth, for the big smile on the pic ~~~~~
Old 09-02-2007, 06:55 PM
Nontypical Buck

Maybe someday I'll tell ya about the DRUNKIN BISON DIAPERING CONTEST.
Old 09-02-2007, 07:44 PM
Nontypical Buck

Looks good folks all we have to do is wait fer season to open. gonna have fun now!
Old 09-02-2007, 07:50 PM
Nontypical Buck

Does it have to be a deer,shot a coyote the other day,like Dan said
I flung,its a ghost,o well just a thought!
Old 09-02-2007, 07:54 PM
Nontypical Buck

If you want to enter a trophy yote in a deer contest then do it. We will see how many more yotes get entered before giving you the top honor!
Old 09-02-2007, 09:04 PM
Nontypical Buck

I figure my official team seems like a bunch of good guys and am pretty sure we are gonna kick some serious butt over there.
I also figure I am personally gonna rub the noses of all you Xbow guys into the Doo Doo over here just for the fun of it. Or..... I am gonna pop the first little skipper buck that walks by cause I just plain like to kill deer.
Last season I was lucky enough to get a buck and a doe and there are plenty of past seasons in which all I had to eat was crow so my primary concern is letting the air out of something.
Old 09-03-2007, 07:45 AM
Nontypical Buck

Dang son you be shucking the corn down to the cob!Yer on and awshucks is gonna show you the big'ens when Oct. 1 gets here .

Quick Reply: CB Deer Contest

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.