Community
Crossbows This is the place to discuss hunting with crossbows and crossbow equipment. This is NOT a crossbow debate forum.

Your Crossbow Weight / How much ?

Old 08-24-2007, 09:00 PM
Spike

Default Your Crossbow Weight / How much ?

How much does your Crossbow weigh ? Mine, is a total of Eleven pounds and two ounces . That is bow, mounted multi-level scope / Limbsaver silencers. No sling >>>

How much does others weigh >>>

For mine sure seems damn heavy ... Don't want to tote it all day around the woods.

And my God, put it in the Stingray case, with all the accessories, arrows, wax, E-Z crank, etc ...... and you have got yourself one heck of a load !!!!
Old 08-24-2007, 09:14 PM

Default RE: Your Crossbow Weight / How much ?

Well with My Horton you have the answer since I have the Super Max 175 loaded just like yours. That is one of the many reasons I bought a Excal. I picked one up in a shop last year and it is night and day compared to the Horton. It has to be a good three pounds lighter if not more. I have not weighed it yet on a scale with scope on it.
Old 08-24-2007, 10:10 PM

My excal vixen doesn't seem to weigh any more than a light rifle. The only thing extra I have on it is the scope.
Old 08-25-2007, 01:08 AM

ORIGINAL: two guns

How much does your Crossbow weigh ? Mine, is a total of Eleven pounds and two ounces . That is bow, mounted multi-level scope / Limbsaver silencers. No sling >>>

How much does others weigh >>>

For mine sure seems damn heavy ... Don't want to tote it all day around the woods.

And my God, put it in the Stingray case, with all the accessories, arrows, wax, E-Z crank, etc ...... and you have got yourself one heck of a load !!!!
Mine weighs in at 7 pounds For Parker Safari Magnum ! Made in Va. Lifetime Warranty & no Rail lube ! Imagine That