Community
Crossbows This is the place to discuss hunting with crossbows and crossbow equipment. This is NOT a crossbow debate forum.

Crossbow Petition

Old 07-09-2007, 05:39 AM
Fork Horn

Default RE: Crossbow Petition

ORIGINAL: Gimphunter

bobnan,

What a silly question. If someone lost their head they'd be a politician.

No disabled person should have to put up with this type of ignorance. The exemption should include all disable hunters. It's hard enough for us to get out there.
Gimphunter,
Please forgive me, I don't know what I was thinking about bringing in a politician to this discussion. My mind must have been on the shooting I was doing this past weekend.
Old 07-09-2007, 06:41 AM
Typical Buck

Done!
Old 07-09-2007, 07:13 AM
Nontypical Buck

I think we are gonna have problems if we focus on crossbows for the disabled and not for everyone who wants to try sumpin cool. I have a disabled permit but I can still shoot my Vortex. I just happen to enjoy the Pheonix.
Maybe disabled hunters first but not to the exclussion of everybody else. It should be a game for everyone!!! >>>>>>>Whack!! Hopefully/possibly disabled hunters will just get their foot in the door just enough so everybody can squeeze in.