Community
Crossbows This is the place to discuss hunting with crossbows and crossbow equipment. This is NOT a crossbow debate forum.

Pocket Knives Ick Chinese?

Old 03-11-2007, 05:23 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Pocket Knives Ick Chinese?

If you want a true U.S made knife get with the Rev and get one of his fixed blades as a collector knife!I have ordered knives from Moore and when I called them the guy ask which one,I told him and they just invoiced me,didn't ask for credit card! good knives and good people!I have a Boker tree brand I use to carry but now I carry a Bench Made,they can get expensive,mine was $192.Try to stay away from sst blade(316) inless you are in water alot.
Old 03-11-2007, 05:44 PM
Typical Buck

As far as custom stuff goes.. This guy makes very cool tools.. I love his work with Damascus and Ti. If you get a chance check out the area 51 part of his site. I have some of his stuff, awesome..

http://www.phlaunt.com/atwoodknives/
Old 03-11-2007, 06:27 PM
Nontypical Buck

I won my German made Boker Tree Brand Trapper knife. Its a Red Yelloco Bone, set me back $32.85 including shipping and insurance!
Old 03-12-2007, 03:49 PM
Fork Horn

ORIGINAL: 10ptCrossbow

I do not own one of these knives, but I have seen there work and know some people that do have their product.
Made in USA small town people.

http://www.dunnknives.com/index.php
Another for Dunn Knives. I have 2. I have one of the folding models he no longer makes. Every year when I go to Harrisburg to the show I get them resharpened. If you've ever seen him in person he slices through that really thin catalog and does figure 8's with the knife when he gets done with it. He gets a lot of looks after that. Those things hold an edge well. 110% satisfied with mine.