Community
Crossbows This is the place to discuss hunting with crossbows and crossbow equipment. This is NOT a crossbow debate forum.

Passing time???

Old 03-08-2007, 07:49 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Passing time???

Well, gotta lot of meeting scheduled w/ patent attorneys for what was formerly known as the "Buddy Bo Gotta Go" which will be sold as "Dan's Can". Got my garden tilled today but don't have near enough fertilizer, kinda ironic, me short on bs!! Had a great 1/2 rib-eye off the grill for supper, can't afford filet mignon til the Dan's Cans hit the market.

For you new folks, the Buddy Bo Gotta Go was a novel if uncaptured idea by BBO for taking two lids for 2 litre pop bottles, drill a 1/2" hole in them before epoxying them together, then cut one 2 litre bottle in half [works like a funnel] whilst screwed to the other 2 litre pop bottle. You just cap the one that don't leak and haul it out w/ ya!! [Don't forget the third cap!!] Thanks, Buddy, kinda feel like I hit the lottery!!!
Old 03-08-2007, 08:29 PM
Dominant Buck

ORIGINAL: awshucks

Well, gotta lot of meeting scheduled w/ patent attorneys for what was formerly known as the "Buddy Bo Gotta Go" which will be sold as "Dan's Can". Got my garden tilled today but don't have near enough fertilizer, kinda ironic, me short on bs!! Had a great 1/2 rib-eye off the grill for supper, can't afford filet mignon til the Dan's Cans hit the market.

For you new folks, the Buddy Bo Gotta Go was a novel if uncaptured idea by BBO for taking two lids for 2 litre pop bottles, drill a 1/2" hole in them before epoxying them together, then cut one 2 litre bottle in half [works like a funnel] whilst screwed to the other 2 litre pop bottle. You just cap the one that don't leak and haul it out w/ ya!! [Don't forget the third cap!!] Thanks, Buddy, kinda feel like I hit the lottery!!!
Old 03-08-2007, 08:43 PM
Typical Buck

awshucks, you a bad mon, very bad mon! LOL
BBO
Old 03-08-2007, 09:12 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: BuddyBo

BBO
My attys told me to have you call them rather than me converse w/ you,Buddy. Sorry, I'll always miss that special closeness we once shared. My Atty's are Smith and Wesson, generally only at work in the evening hours.Their officephone is 1-555-Get Shot!!
Old 03-08-2007, 10:45 PM
Fork Horn

IN April,will go do our salt lick formoose,check how many deers survive the -38°celsius and the heavy snow.prepare my treestand,do gardening flowers,go for 2 hrs every day in the wood checking on deers,and Get ready for Fall by praticing with my Excalibur Exocet 200.
Taureau noir
Old 03-09-2007, 01:18 PM

Thanks for the great replies guys and it's good to see most of us have some plans. The TIG welding is really picking up at school and that is alot of fun, been thinking of all kinds of things I can weld up just to show off. Thinking of cutting a pop can in half in class on Monday to see if I can put it back together!
Old 03-09-2007, 01:30 PM
Nontypical Buck

Hotburn being how I have a miller mig/alum welder and you want a knife made in the US of A....You buy me a Tig welder and I will give you a knife thats made in the USA .....
Old 03-09-2007, 01:43 PM

ORIGINAL: ranger56528

Hotburn being how I have a miller mig/alum welder and you want a knife made in the US of A....You buy me a Tig welder and I will give you a knife thats made in the USA .....
I already put that idea to rest after the first class. My wife bought me a Lincoln AC/DC Buzz box a while back and I thought that price was steep. Them TIG welders start out more then I could even think of, at least if I wish to stayed married and not be shot for spending that kind of money!!! I am just glad I work for a company that is pretty cool about letting us do government work on our off time.
Old 03-09-2007, 01:56 PM
Nontypical Buck

I hear ya...I paid 2,100.00 for the Miller it was used but looked bran new,I think the guy used it once or twice and got board with it(tuff to be rich).I think new its around 3 grand.
Old 03-09-2007, 01:58 PM
Dominant Buck

ORIGINAL: awshucks

ORIGINAL: BuddyBo

BBO
My attys told me to have you call them rather than me converse w/ you,Buddy. Sorry, I'll always miss that special closeness we once shared. My Atty's are Smith and Wesson, generally only at work in the evening hours.Their officephone is 1-555-Get Shot!!
What's their names, Crook, Cheatum & Howe?LOL

Quick Reply: Passing time???

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.