Community
Crossbows This is the place to discuss hunting with crossbows and crossbow equipment. This is NOT a crossbow debate forum.

Good Looking Bow

Old 02-21-2007, 02:33 PM
Fork Horn

Default Good Looking Bow

Hi guys, just say someone you know is thinking about Xbow hunting and they don't want to spend a lot of money, and they told you they are buying this: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=012&sspagename=S TRK%3AMEWA%3AIT&viewitem=&item=22008424757 0&rd=1&rd=1
[/align]What you tell them? I'm really new to Xbows, but don't this look sweet?
[/align]Joe
[/align]
Old 02-21-2007, 02:59 PM
Dominant Buck

Default RE: Good Looking Bow

I bought that one!
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
But I was Drunk!

[align=center][/align]
Old 02-21-2007, 03:27 PM
Fork Horn

Now that’s funny[/align]
Old 02-21-2007, 04:14 PM
Typical Buck

I had heard that Reb broke the Hitch Dumper when they hit aome gravel which was a little larger then graven in the whiping action for it ........ but I did not hear that he was a rough on regular toilet seats as well.

NOTE TO SELF......... if Reb everr comes over or near ........ LOCK THE DOOR TO THE OUTHOUSE ........ can't afford to have that broke, espically in the winter [][][][][][]
Old 02-21-2007, 04:48 PM
Dominant Buck

ORIGINAL: GrumpyTom

I had heard that Reb broke the Hitch Dumper when they hit aome gravel which was a little larger then graven in the whiping action for it ........ but I did not hear that he was a rough on regular toilet seats as well.

NOTE TO SELF......... if Reb everr comes over or near ........ LOCK THE DOOR TO THE OUTHOUSE ........ can't afford to have that broke, espically in the winter [][][][][][]

Tom, your's is on the bottom!

Old 02-21-2007, 04:50 PM
Typical Buck

I think any bow that gets you out there is a good bow! Everyone has to start somewhere, at the very least it is an affordable way to see if the sport is really for you.
Old 02-21-2007, 04:57 PM
Dominant Buck

ORIGINAL: Pydpiper

I think any bow that gets you out there is a good bow! Everyone has to start somewhere, at the very least it is an affordable way to see if the sport is really for you.
Very True!
Old 02-21-2007, 05:11 PM
Nontypical Buck

Tell him there are too many good used CB's out there to buy!
Old 02-21-2007, 05:23 PM
Typical Buck

ORIGINAL: Pydpiper

Sorry Pydpiper but I have to disagree with your statement. First and foremostis that you need to make sure the bow is safe. I have seen more then a few crossbows in my life that werre not safe to shoot. Not only was the trigger mech not dependable on a few, you couuld not tust it to actually hold the string back. Other bows were so cheap that they made themselves very difficult to use and shoot. It made it an unpleasent task to even shoot, so how would you get an honest opinion on if you would like it or not.

I have always advised and will always continue to advise new people to crossbows to save a little longer if they have to, to get a good quality bow. It does not have to be a $1500 bow, but one of quality in workmanship and saftey.
Old 02-21-2007, 05:30 PM
Typical Buck

Hey REB ........ I do not use an outhouse as WE up here in Canada are civilized and have plumbing but we keep outhouses just for guests like you so you will be comfortable to use what you normally use.

[:-][:-][:-][:-][:-][:-][:-][:-][:-]

Quick Reply: Good Looking Bow

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.