Community
Crossbows This is the place to discuss hunting with crossbows and crossbow equipment. This is NOT a crossbow debate forum.

Light in the loofers practice

Old 01-30-2007, 05:29 AM
Typical Buck

Default RE: Light in the loofers practice

If a thread like this was running when I first signed up, I most likly would never have returned.
Old 01-30-2007, 05:49 AM
Nontypical Buck

Pydpiper this is why i hang around! Bunch of odd ducks and strange critters here on this forum! Take that smoky guy, he ain't odd just weird![8D][][:-][&o]!
Old 01-30-2007, 05:53 AM
Nontypical Buck

Well I'm only keeping in this thread because I know i'm right. I stayed out of the forum behavior thread because i had no place in there, i didnt even read it. This i know I belong because What he was doing was wrong! You cant say that things dont happen. The kid could have been hit in the neck and paralized, or even killed. Even without a point an arrow is a mighty dangerous weapon. I'm sure i wouldnt want to be hit by one. It was wrong. Period.
Old 01-30-2007, 05:58 AM
Nontypical Buck

Hey you mangy flea toteing tree rat,how is it going. Good i hope, he ain't really shooting folks. Just wait til its all explained, have a good'en!
Old 01-30-2007, 05:59 AM
Dnk
Nontypical Buck

Squirrel, Buddy is like an uncle that just loves to tease. He probably fell asleep laughing and woke up with a smile cause he's got you going. He did not shoot anybody or anything with the set up you think he did. I mean Buddy is nuts but he's not stupid! LOL!
Old 01-30-2007, 06:14 AM
Typical Buck

Not for a second did I think it was true, but there are many people who wouldn't take the time to look deeper into the post, and would take it at face value.

During my busy weekend with many potential crossbow hunters I sent many of them to this site, I must have wrote this address down 20 times. This is what they are going to see when they come here. I feel like a fool.

Typically a joke has an ending, and it doesn't take two days to get to it.

Old 01-30-2007, 06:28 AM
Nontypical Buck

Pydpiper true very true, should have been pm'ed to couple of the folks instead of posted!
Old 01-30-2007, 06:43 AM
Dnk
Nontypical Buck

Squirrel, look up the word loofer. It is slang but you'll find it. Do you really think that is Buddy hit someone with a crossbow bolt even without a pointet tip there would be no hospital invloved? Now where is that kid's pannel? Buddy would be thrown in the slammer for the kid and written up for the deer if he did what you think he did. Zen out young buddy!
Old 01-30-2007, 07:00 AM
Nontypical Buck

Well i'm sorry but i didnt find it all that funny.
Old 01-30-2007, 07:15 AM
Nontypical Buck

It's called satirical humor and I thought it was hilarious, as his usual posts are. Nothing serious in it and pardon me for saying, but didn't someone we know use to have a signature line that read "It dropped the 87 yr old neighbor lady......Lighten up, guys, you've been had, lol.

Pipe, maybe some day you can see/hear the story about the "Buddy Bo Gotta Go" patent pending?????

Quick Reply: Light in the loofers practice

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.