Community
Crossbows This is the place to discuss hunting with crossbows and crossbow equipment. This is NOT a crossbow debate forum.

shot placement

Old 01-31-2007, 03:04 PM
Dnk
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: shot placement

[>:]OMG! This is getting stupid.
Old 01-31-2007, 04:12 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Dnk

[>:]OMG! This is getting stupid.
Yuppir, No buts about it!!
Old 01-31-2007, 04:21 PM
Nontypical Buck

Just how do you ruin the hindqtrs. with a Tx. heart shot? Offensive killing a deer? Then stop! Old school my bass i am old time but not my methods or dying brain cells! Drink a couple of bottles and add some geritol while yer at it!
Old 01-31-2007, 06:09 PM
Giant Nontypical

Old 01-31-2007, 07:15 PM
Nontypical Buck

this is why i am taking a kid out hunting now, no one left to much like me anymore to teach a kid ,what a buck track looks like,how to pass on doe or fawn,how to pattern a buck,how to sit for days on ground or tree and stalk or when to move to another location..
Actually there are a lot of great mentors around - difference is most don't talk about themselves as much and have arms too short to reach their own backs.

Steve
Old 01-31-2007, 10:01 PM

ORIGINAL: smokepolehall

Just how do you ruin the hindqtrs. with a Tx. heart shot? Offensive killing a deer? Then stop! Old school my bass i am old time but not my methods or dying brain cells! Drink a couple of bottles and add some geritol while yer at it!
I hope I am not being baited, but how exactly does that work? Just curious is all. What all gets damaged inside with the heart and such?
Old 02-01-2007, 12:10 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: Hotburn76

ORIGINAL: smokepolehall

I hope I am not being baited, but how exactly does that work? Just curious is all. What all gets damaged inside with the heart and such?

like in movie CHISOM,duke said he saw man hung 1 time and it was GASTLY,yep thats word for that GASTLY..dam, i get sick even thinking of that!!
Old 02-01-2007, 12:31 PM
Dnk
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: SteveBNy

this is why i am taking a kid out hunting now, no one left to much like me anymore to teach a kid ,what a buck track looks like,how to pass on doe or fawn,how to pattern a buck,how to sit for days on ground or tree and stalk or when to move to another location..
Actually there are a lot of great mentors around - difference is most don't talk about themselves as much and have arms too short to reach their own backs.

Steve
Kudos for you Steve. More of us should do the same.
Old 02-01-2007, 01:06 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: Dnk

ORIGINAL: SteveBNy

Steve
Kudos for you Steve. More of us should do the same.
Old 02-01-2007, 01:22 PM
Nontypical Buck

sproulman i didn't post after you put the deer head in yer post, i just let this go. Now you have came right back and starting again. Hey just let it go! You and i just differ!

Quick Reply: shot placement

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.