Community
Crossbows This is the place to discuss hunting with crossbows and crossbow equipment. This is NOT a crossbow debate forum.

BARNETT INTERNATIONAL

Old 01-30-2007, 07:17 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: BARNETT INTERNATIONAL

OK folks y'all are certainly having troubles with yer Barnetts CB's! Do you think these problems will just go away once they get restructshured! I think not, the same workers will be there doing the same who gives a s*** goof off! I would get them fixed if i could and sell them to people i didn't know, so there wouldn't be bad feeling amoung friends!
Old 01-30-2007, 07:21 AM
Nontypical Buck

Well the good news is there are several other good to great CB makers out there. Speed isn't the only thing in hunting, a CB that performs day in and day out with same fine performance at 280 fps is way better. Some shoot 300 fps some 330.
Old 01-30-2007, 07:26 AM

Tell you what I noticed that the pro fusion I bought for my wife has bolts and nuts at the end of the limbs to keep them togather, I had a C5 wildcat I bought for my sonbut after the XS experence I took it back and got a compound bow for him.
Funny thing is I relly liked the XS it would sling them arrows fast
Old 01-30-2007, 08:04 AM

"Funny thing is I relly liked the XS it would sling them arrows fast."

Yes, it does. Mine is also very accurate. But without parts support it ismore useless than a rock.
Old 01-30-2007, 04:54 PM

I have a revolution there that was getting fixed and have not heard back. All the phone numbers are a fast busy signal and Cabelas and Bass pro online have stopped selling their xbows. Any thoughts?
Old 01-30-2007, 05:08 PM
Dnk
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: hawaiisportsman
Any thoughts?
Hmmmm no good ones thats for sure! Good luck hawaii. Keep bugging everyone. Did you send it in yourself or did a bow shop send it?
Old 01-30-2007, 05:09 PM
Nontypical Buck

Sorry to hear the stories of bows sent back not repaired or in limbo inside the plant. Bnett has had quality problems for a long time and it looks like it finally caught up to them. They must have sold a ton of them over the years, as you can tell from some guys posts that they have never had any trouble w/ theirs and don't seem to believe all the problems others have had. I like the Excaliburs, you don't even get or need a warranty card w/ a new one. They have been standing by their products for well over 20 years, even stuff that's several years old or discontinued models.
Old 01-30-2007, 05:12 PM
Dnk
Nontypical Buck

Dan, I'm sure you've read some of the stories in the Excal forum. Some of the "warranty" repairs are bordering on rediculous. Donno how Excal justifies it other than good will but they warrant things that just shouldn't be warranted. Dryfires on older bows comes to mind and thats a good thing for myself and David! LOL!
Old 01-30-2007, 06:46 PM

ORIGINAL: Dnk

ORIGINAL: hawaiisportsman
Any thoughts?
Hmmmm no good ones thats for sure! Good luck hawaii. Keep bugging everyone. Did you send it in yourself or did a bow shop send it?
I sent it to them myself. I got a tracking and repair number. Itsound like they are closing not reopening in a few weeks!
Old 01-31-2007, 09:17 AM

THANK GOD I BOUGHT A TENPOINT!!!!

Quick Reply: BARNETT INTERNATIONAL

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.