Community
Crossbows This is the place to discuss hunting with crossbows and crossbow equipment. This is NOT a crossbow debate forum.

What do we do for fun?

Old 01-15-2007, 09:19 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: What do we do for fun?

I have a bit of land down along the Little Red I like to work on my trail and along one of them I am cutting into the hillside to make butts and clearing shooting lanes and setting up some targets to do a bit of pratice. If I get tired of that I have two places we own to trout fish the Little Red and I live a mile from Greers Fairy Lake where we do a bit of walleye ,striper ,hybred striper croppie brim and catfishing. Other than that I like to do some wood working build a few muzzle loaders and shoot themread the forums and books I used to work but now I cant figer out how I ever had time for that. Lee
Old 01-16-2007, 07:56 AM
RWK
Nontypical Buck

Hotburn do you ever go to the drags at norwalk.
Old 01-16-2007, 09:07 AM
Giant Nontypical

Post pics of past hunts?

Old 01-16-2007, 11:57 AM
Nontypical Buck

I build arrows fer CB and shoot it all year. I reload fer the 3 rifles we have and i work on loads fer the 3 ML's we have. We go fishing fer catfish and crappies. Visit kin and friends as we can. []
Old 01-16-2007, 01:55 PM

ORIGINAL: RWK

Hotburn do you ever go to the drags at norwalk.
Not as much as I should! Norwalk is a good time!
Old 01-22-2007, 11:19 AM
Nontypical Buck

Build on My hot rod..ride Harleys,bass fish,AND get slammed on in this forum.....Just kidding about the last one........
Due to the warmer weather this winter the ice has realy damaged my rip rap and pushed the shoreline up,so this spring I will be redoing my lower deck(pushed all my hand layed block pavers up)realy looks bad and if iam going to buy my 1st crossbow I will have to fix it myself,its a 25x 15 foot lower deck/walkout.