Community
Crossbows This is the place to discuss hunting with crossbows and crossbow equipment. This is NOT a crossbow debate forum.

Hey Ya'll Congrat's Awshucks.

Old 12-11-2006, 07:43 PM
Boone & Crockett

Default Hey Ya'll Congrat's Awshucks.

I just wanted to come in and say congratulations to Awshucks for his archery buck and rib ya'll a little.

Now, am I understanding that this hunter is the only one in this forum to take a buck....

How many does is everyone getting thus far. I can't read all the contest threads so sum up your season for me...thanks.
Old 12-11-2006, 09:47 PM
Dnk
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Hey Ya'll Congrat's Awshucks.

Owww salt into the wounds!!!! I like the beast you took Rob, but then any deer with a bow is a nice one!
Old 12-11-2006, 10:15 PM
Nontypical Buck

Rob: I think some of the members here got full growed ones, lol. Like the nice one you got, only not so old, heavy, tough, and leathery, lol. Can't say guys anymore, we got ladies here now besides cat! Gotta come up w/ a combo word for guys/gals. Can you work one up in your spare time? lol.
Old 12-12-2006, 05:27 AM

Well two things have made me buck less so far this season. Huntingnet and cuddeback, mainly cuddeback though. I set up the cuddeback and had some real nice pics of a nice nine and a main frame eight that had split brow tines. I have been wanting to take one of them two but have never seen the split brow in person and only seen the nine once and that was with my nephew during the youth gun season and he was to far away, not sure if either one made it out of the general pumpkin parade. So I passed on a nice little eight and a small six in the beginning of the season in hopes of taking a nice on from the camera and for the contest. But mainly the cams fault cause if I never had the cam pics I would have not passed on the nice little eight! Now I am not going to be picky for the rest of the season unless its a real small buck. Only one other year I had tag soup and it was the last time I thought I would wait on a "big boy" feels like a repeat!
Old 12-12-2006, 06:47 AM

I haven't been around much lately, but here's what my Excalibur and I did on Thanksgiving!

Old 12-12-2006, 06:54 AM
Nontypical Buck

corvus: Nice Deer!! Congrats!! Come on guyls, this would be a good thread to show Rob those bucks! [guys+gals=guyls?]
Old 12-12-2006, 07:31 AM
Nontypical Buck

Congrats to Rob/Pa Boyer and to corvus on the nice Bucks taken this year. I haven't taken any deer this year. Lost land i got to hunt on, then went to new place and high school boy has messed up my climbing stand. Dozer clearing land across creek 200 yds. away and now they combined the beans and turned ground over. I am snake bit! Power went off last and it poured rain so another lost morning. Maybe i should play monopoly!
Old 12-17-2006, 05:00 PM
Boone & Crockett

Nice buck C. Congratulations.

Keep up the great work guys, good luck to those still hunting. Keep at it.
Old 12-17-2006, 05:55 PM
Typical Buck

does that little nine point i shot count. heehee.still don't know how to post pics....lol[8D]
Old 12-17-2006, 08:51 PM
Dnk
Nontypical Buck

Congratulations corvus, thats one nice buck! Bet you had a tough time getting it in your SUV! LOL!

Quick Reply: Hey Ya'll Congrat's Awshucks.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.