Community
Crossbows This is the place to discuss hunting with crossbows and crossbow equipment. This is NOT a crossbow debate forum.

wat do u have?

Old 11-04-2006, 06:36 PM

Default wat do u have?

What brand of crossbow do u have?
Old 11-04-2006, 06:41 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: wat do u have?

I have the Excal Phoenix,do they make others!
Old 11-04-2006, 07:01 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: buck_hunter14

What brand of crossbow do u have?
This is the second go around for this, lemme be the one to ask. What do you have?
Old 11-04-2006, 09:27 PM

No offense buddy but this gets asked alot on here so if your post replys are low that is why. But here is the link to the same question you asked in here two weeks ago and had some replys...
http://www.huntingnet.com/forum/fb.aspx?m=1750116&key==

And here is one that some one started just a couple of days ago...

http://www.huntingnet.com/forum/tm.aspx?m=1772007

I looked at you thread history and was wondering are you new to hunting and thinking about it? or are you just getting started and want to know what is best? Your history has alot of basic questions in it, not that its bad but just curious. You was posting here a while back and asked about poundage but never came back. If your new and need advice spell it out and we will try to help, but short sporadic post will get you few ands sporadic answers.
Old 11-05-2006, 10:39 AM
Spike

I shoot an Excalibur Exocet (an older model about 175LBS). Now if were talking firearms the list would take several lines. I can actually shoot a 55lb recurve or compound which I do have but only once or twice then the "strong shoulder " hurts for a couple weeks and I like to shoot too much for that.

As far as a newby I'm one but I've spent lots of time reading here-lots of great information & great folks too. If you can't find an answer here then I don't know where it could be found.
Old 11-05-2006, 12:16 PM
Nontypical Buck

I think our Hunter here is young and trying to learn about CB's. Just maynot knowed how to go about it. Maybe financeually light in the billfold like me. Has those dreams of what they would like to own and shoot, Hunt with![:-]