Community
Crossbows This is the place to discuss hunting with crossbows and crossbow equipment. This is NOT a crossbow debate forum.

OK........Time for a new one!!!!!!!!!

Old 10-17-2006, 08:56 AM

Default RE: OK........Time for a new one!!!!!!!!!

Hey Mike don't say sorry for something you feel is the truth! Like I said in another post I don't understand what is up lately with all the Horton problems coming out of the wood work, but it is what it is. Your opinion is just that, an opinion and thats what this great forum is all about! I just glad you said it about Horton and not you know what, or right now this post would be about a page longer and well ya know how it works and what would have happened.
Old 10-17-2006, 09:15 AM
Nontypical Buck

It's no big secret about xbow quality and problems, just read on all the xbow forums, you will quickly see that like anything else, stuff goes wrong. Some just seem to have more problems than others, you get what you pay for, and the one's w/ least problems have higher re-sale values and aren't available for long.
Old 10-17-2006, 11:53 AM

Thanks a Ton Guys !!!!!!.........................and smokepolehall, you didn't offend anyone, you just have your opinions like everyone. With that being said, don't flog me over this (LOL). I decided to go with the Barnett Revolution package from Big Game Pro Shop for $399.00. I had my wife talked into an Excal but realized for the same price I could get this Barnett and a new Moultrie Digital Camera with all the fixings (sd cards, batteries, chargers, etc.) I hope I don't regret it, but, we'll know in a few days. Thanks again !! Erik
Old 10-17-2006, 12:01 PM

Let me know how you like it
Old 10-17-2006, 05:26 PM
Dnk
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: asttbe

Let me know how you like it
Don't keep it to yourself, let us all know!
Old 10-17-2006, 06:09 PM
Nontypical Buck

Like my Barnett so far about 60 shots so far no trouble yet,its a quad 400
would buy it again,like it very well!
Old 10-17-2006, 07:10 PM
Fork Horn

eh arkansas ive shot about 500 arrows through my barnett but no probs here and my deer dont seem to think so either you could ask them but there in the freezer no joke other than string repair or waxes or a fray of a limb i love my barnett. shooting them for over 10 yrs and still going strong. good luck on your deciscion

Old 10-17-2006, 07:12 PM
Fork Horn

warrenty if im correct on my quad 300 is life. swwwwwweet
Old 10-17-2006, 07:16 PM
Fork Horn

Eh paul if your on here and looking congrats on the deer i took a buddy hunting the other day with his excal [:'(]and i passed up a little button buck so he could get his first crack at a deer and he got it but we were talking at work and at the distances we were at i know for a fact i would of put a arrow clean through one end to the other but i could be wrong. but none the less his first bow kill and im proud to have him as a hunting buddy a friend and again congrats.
Old 10-17-2006, 07:52 PM

99 JEEP,.............I'm glad to hear that you've not had any problems. I have a question about the bolts, the package included 4 field tip bolts, are these bolts not recomended for broadheads? or does it just mean that they are equipped with field tips on arrival?

Quick Reply: OK........Time for a new one!!!!!!!!!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.