Community
Crossbows This is the place to discuss hunting with crossbows and crossbow equipment. This is NOT a crossbow debate forum.

Stuff for sale

Old 09-16-2006, 04:03 PM
Dnk
Nontypical Buck

Default Stuff for sale

Not mine! LOL! Has everyone been to the Excal forum to check out the stuff for sale? There's a varizone, a couple of Vixens, a nice maple stock etc.
Old 09-16-2006, 04:50 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Stuff for sale

but it's excalibur stuff[8D]
Old 09-16-2006, 06:43 PM
Fork Horn

Is the excal forum here or somewhere els?

Old 09-16-2006, 07:14 PM
Dnk
Nontypical Buck

Its not just Excal stuff, besides you can use the varizone on anything.
Old 09-16-2006, 07:40 PM

Thats ok I will stay here! I went their the other day and got registered and boy that place is way to serious! Also If you like to hear lots of brand bashing that is a good place also! After I read the first page of post i was actually afraid of posting out of fear of getting wacked! I like it here! Will half to wait till after christmas before I go back!
Old 09-17-2006, 05:34 PM
Nontypical Buck

That's a great forum for info, they tend to be a little on the serious side, and I don't see much brand bashing there. It is Excals forum, just like 10 pt has their own. I'll post on 10 pts from time to time, but never use the "E" word, lol, just outta respect. I've read every back page on Excal, plus all of the archives. There's a college education on there, no matter which brand you choose to use. Some of those guys have other brands besides Excal.
Old 09-17-2006, 10:40 PM

Hey Dan I din't mean to come off as its a bad forum, my post did sound a bit harsh. If horton had a forum it would be the same way. I did feel a little out of place though. But if you noticed my last line I may go back, its just a matter of time, and when I do I will not feel out of place!
Old 09-18-2006, 02:12 AM
Nontypical Buck

Hey Hot don't let yer nose get bent my friend, its all in the game. Thats why we have an open forum here. We can discuss and state our opinions and facts as we know them. We can kid on the sq. and round, most the the time no one gets miffed but once in a while a person doesn't read all of the posts before getting upset and thinks were brand bashing. Would i shoot a good costly 10 pt. sure would if it was given to me. I would even shoot one of them Legend II's, ain't no one sending me one. I felt i got the best CB fer the money i could afford. Mrs. has to get her cut when i get something, she says thats only fair.[&o]
Old 09-18-2006, 06:07 AM
Dnk
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Hotburn76

Hey Dan I din't mean to come off as its a bad forum, my post did sound a bit harsh. If horton had a forum it would be the same way. I did feel a little out of place though. But if you noticed my last line I may go back, its just a matter of time, and when I do I will not feel out of place!
Jason, didn't sound harsh to me, just sounded like one of the guys talking. No prob here. I would hope everyone here would know better and besides I quite agree with you. Why would you feel out of place? There are some Dorton shooters or are you telling us something??? LOL!
Old 09-18-2006, 10:23 AM
Nontypical Buck

Hotburn: I didn't think your post was at all harsh. It was the truth. I am not real comfortable there either, but get lots of good info there. I come here alot more often, and you being able to post what you think or feel is one of the reasons why. You guys are more fun!