Community
Crossbows This is the place to discuss hunting with crossbows and crossbow equipment. This is NOT a crossbow debate forum.

I gots to know.

Old 08-27-2006, 06:09 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default I gots to know.

How much doe pee can be out there.. I mean lets just take Tinks for an example. If yuh figure each Wally World sells 128 1oz bottles of doe in heat urine times the total number of Wally Worlds out there, thats alot of wizz. Each does urine is probably good as doe in heat for a couple of cycles of a few days each. How many deer are being farmed for urine and how do they get them to go in a bottle. Is there such a thing as real doe in heat lure. Would be like GOLD. I happen to use JamesValley cause it is the best but there gotta be tanker trunks of the stuff out there and I wanna track themback to the source for some hunting. I think the source may be underHotburns trail cams but gonna have to research that further.>>>>>>>>>>Wh ack
Old 08-27-2006, 07:09 AM
Typical Buck

Default RE: I gots to know.

Planter, I'm gonna tell ya but it ain't gonna be pretty. I used to raise whitetails for over a dozen years on my farm, licensed and all. When my hot does pissed on the ground, I'd run inside lot with scoop in hand and sandwich bag and scoop up the wet stuff, dirt and all and put in bag and seal it. I used this bag hunting and had no luck with it at all. Maybe I'm just not a goodscent user, but anyway. It was a long time ago.
You said use Tink for example. OK. He has several hundred does and just a few bucks. Now this is true, when the does are just starting to pace the lot, Tink's men catch the bucks and strap on a roller under his belly just forward of his privates that is soaked in orange ink or die. When a doe is in full heat, she will let a buck mount her and the roller will mark her back with the ink, indicating her heat. She is immediatly captured and put into the BARN in a stainless steel stall with holes in the floor and catch pans and drains to gather all the urine andfilter out the feces. All this urine is pumped into a large holding tank. There is NOT ENOUGH urineto go around to all the Wally Worlds so water is added to the highly concentrated urine. I would guess about 90% in the bottle when you buy it is water. Just a guess mind you. Oh, and BTW, the poor old buck does not get to mate with any does, he has been strapped down with a chasity belt so to speak. Breading for him is impossible, unless he's Super Man Buck.
And that is the all time most asked question to Tink on his appearances in public. "How do you get the does to pee in that littlebottle?" LOL
BBO
Old 08-27-2006, 07:42 AM
Fork Horn

You never know what you’re going to learn here. Never would have thought I would wake up today and get an education on deer urine but I did.

I love this forum. Thanks BuddyBo
Old 08-27-2006, 07:46 AM
Nontypical Buck

Buddy: Then is that where the expression "The least bang for the buck" comes from?? That watered down doe urine?? I always thought they force fed the does 3.2% beer, sure goes thru me quick. lol

Thanks for the info, very interesting.
Old 08-27-2006, 08:23 AM
Fork Horn

Well I know this,

If I ever see orange ink on the back of my wife’s cloths, I’ve got some questions to ask!!.
Old 08-27-2006, 08:32 AM

ORIGINAL: Green Pea

Well I know this,

If I ever see orange ink on the back of my wife’s cloths, I’ve got some questions to ask!!.
ROTFLMAO!!! I about spit my pop on the monitor, That was funny dirt nap man!!!

And to buddy, that was some good stuff!! Thanks for sharing!!!

Old 08-27-2006, 08:40 AM
Nontypical Buck

Reminds me of a joke I gotta clean up a little to post, but as the story goes, this gal was trying to rekindle her husbands lack of interest if you know what I mean. When the new nightgown didn't do anything, she talked him into taking a shower together. Since he used to call her "Baby Buns" when they were dating, she took red lipstick and put a large red "B" oneach of those buns. When she dropped the soap, her husband yelled out "BOB!! Who the he11 is BOB"??
Old 08-27-2006, 08:50 AM
Dnk
Nontypical Buck

You guys are loosing it! LOL! The word bananas come to mind as does the words stircrazy! You guys need to go out and hunt something down!
Old 08-27-2006, 09:23 AM
Dominant Buck

ORIGINAL: Dnk

You guys are loosing it! LOL! The word bananas come to mind as does the words stircrazy! You guys need to go out and hunt something down!
Don, you're sooooooo different!
Old 08-27-2006, 09:28 AM
Dnk
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Rebel Hog

ORIGINAL: Dnk

Don, you're sooooooo different!
Hehehehe, ya might be right! In the summer I am in pest control mode to keep the itch at a bearable level. Two weeks ago I did in a mouse with a shovel. LOL thats a close as it gets in the summer!!!!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.