Community
Crossbows This is the place to discuss hunting with crossbows and crossbow equipment. This is NOT a crossbow debate forum.

I gots to know.

Old 08-27-2006, 09:51 AM
Dominant Buck

Default RE: I gots to know.

ORIGINAL: Dnk

Hehehehe, ya might be right! In the summer I am in pest control mode to keep the itch at a bearable level. Two weeks ago I did in a mouse with a shovel. LOL thats a close as it gets in the summer!!!!
You need one of these for them there Mouse's!

Old 08-27-2006, 09:56 AM
Nontypical Buck

Reb: The Queen don't allow them in Canada!!
Old 08-27-2006, 10:02 AM
Dominant Buck

ORIGINAL: awshucks

Reb: The Queen don't allow them in Canada!!
WHAT?........The Queen?[:@][:@][:'(][:'(][8D][8D]

Old 08-27-2006, 11:31 AM
Nontypical Buck

Buddy.. I guess I won't even ask if you had to strap on one for your buck. I have seen the dye trick on a dairy farm as well as with sheep. I would have figured a handfull of dirt from a hot doe would have been great. You are just loaded with real valuble info and I am greatful. Geezyour killing me. Now what about hot moose. Who holds him down?I guess you could strap a Buddy-Bo Gotta Go on a big bull if you can get him to stand still.
Old 08-27-2006, 12:16 PM
Typical Buck

LMAO Thanks Planter and you guys. Sometimes I even amaze myself, but awshucks nameing of my BuddyBo-Gotta-Go aways makes me laught. I love this forum.
BBO
Old 08-27-2006, 12:21 PM
Dominant Buck

ORIGINAL: awshucks

Reminds me of a joke I gotta clean up a little to post, but as the story goes, this gal was trying to rekindle her husbands lack of interest if you know what I mean. When the new nightgown didn't do anything, she talked him into taking a shower together. Since he used to call her "Baby Buns" when they were dating, she took red lipstick and put a large red "B" oneach of those buns. When she dropped the soap, her husband yelled out "BOB!! Who the he11 is BOB"??
[/align]