Community
Crossbows This is the place to discuss hunting with crossbows and crossbow equipment. This is NOT a crossbow debate forum.

I'm Jealous

Old 08-25-2006, 02:44 PM
Dnk
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Is it ok to be jealous of another man?

Dan, they were about six inches tall, does that make them prairie dogs gophers? Donno, just know it was like trying to play wack a mole! What ever those critters were, they were laughing at me! Glad I brought lots of shells! I think I scared them.........
The regs for moose suck in Ontario so I hunt moose in Norhtern Alberta. Racks are pretty small but swamp donkies are fun to hunt. The three of us took home 450 lbs of moose and mulie meat each. Antelope hunting and meat is still tops on my list but mulies are pretty good too! Only problem is work gets in the way of hunting.
I bet you guys get more hunting days in than I do. Now my best pal and hunting partner is someone I am jealous of, he hunts almost every day of hunting season, well ok maybe five days a week. Check out his website. springvillespringers.com . Now there's a guy who doesn't really work and hunts way too much or is there such a thing?

Old 08-25-2006, 04:07 PM
Typical Buck

Default RE: Is it ok to be jealous of another man?

I love thewhack-a-mole game. If you could just see my wife play it just once, you'd die laughting like I do when she plays. She's about a half second slow and whacks right when they duck down in their hole. I get so tickled I'm crying after the third mole. When it's over, I ploop down another quarter and tell her to do it again! LOL
Oh, forget the subject at hand. I'd like to go to Pike County Ill. just once to hunt monster Whitetails. When I hit the lottery or get rich, whichever comes first, I'm going there. Until then, I'll just be happy hunting my home state whitetails and daydreaming of Pike County.
BBO
Old 08-27-2006, 08:19 AM
Fork Horn

Default RE: I'm Jealous

Whoops,

I gave the wrong impression here. I was using Don’s hunting season as a way to find out what everyone had planned.

Now if friendships were the equivalent of money Don would be loaded. But as we all know, friendships are far more valuable than money will ever be so in a sense we’re all doing pretty good
Old 08-27-2006, 08:32 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: I'm Jealous

Green Pea: Nicely put. As far as friends go, I think we're all rich on this forum. I'm going to be hunting both deer and bear here starting 10/01. Gotta time the bear hunting for when help is available w/ heat here. I'm still going back to La hog hunting once it cools off a bit. Gotta new gal pal from down that way that loves the outdoors and atv's, so may get her to go along.

Doegirl: Go gettum!! Good luck w/ m/l. I've got a T/C Contender Carbine in .17 HRM and .223, both tack drivers, but wish I'd got the Encore instead.