Community
Crossbows This is the place to discuss hunting with crossbows and crossbow equipment. This is NOT a crossbow debate forum.

Thinkin of leaving

Old 08-24-2006, 05:54 AM

Default Thinkin of leaving

I dont post a lot, but amseriously leaning towardsnot coming back to the forum anymore.

Someone comes in and asks a question about anything and the posts are quickly filled with Excal is this and Excal is that. I am sure that Excal makes a great Xbow but right now I wouldnt own one because I am sick of it.

This forum has gotten to be an Excal commercially run establishment and since I dont shoot Excal I guess I can do without it.

Good Hunting guys.
Old 08-24-2006, 06:40 AM
Typical Buck

Default RE: Thinkin of leaving

I would never let what people say detur me from buying any brand of crossbow if I thought it was a good crossbow.. stick around there is a lot of good information shared here..
Old 08-24-2006, 08:23 AM
Nontypical Buck

Omegalover: Sorry to hear you feel that way and hope you will reconsider. I'm probably the most guilty of what you are talking about, but can assure you I pay them rather than the other way around!! We have alot of brand loyalty here, and for the most part don't take it too serious. As far as I know, Randy, aka 10 pt is the only mfgr rep on here, and having met him in person, I can tell you I think we're lucky to get to pick his brain from time to time. HotBurn is in Oh also, a real Horton guy, and if you read his recent post, with good reason. BuddyBo is on the east coast somewhere toting a Titan or similar model and it would appear you couldn't pry it outta his hands. We have all the major brands represented here by their owners and there has been lots of game taken with all of them. I'm sorry, but I don't recall you posting what you have and why you like it, I'm sure we all would find your experiences interesting if you care to share them. In any event good hunting to you and good luck!!
Old 08-24-2006, 08:26 AM
Dnk
Nontypical Buck

Boys and girls, last time I looked its a free world with free speech! I take acception to being muzzled or censored. I do not believe that I am one of the accused but I also believe that if someone wants to pump Ten Point its a good thing but accept what comes back. I see no problem here. If I don't like someone's post then I will put him on ignore but I choose not to and read what that person has to say good or bad. My turn on the whine box boys so take your shots at me, I got broad shoulders, just be polite and repectfull.
Old 08-24-2006, 08:39 AM
Nontypical Buck

So as the guilty party i have been verbably told by omeagalover. I do try to tell folks about Excal Bows who are new and want to get a very good Bow. I am sorry that you feel all is Excal here on this forum, not true. I do carry on and ying yang folks that have other namebrand Bows! Friend this is a big rough world and there will be things that go on you don't like and i don't like. Just stand by your belief in whatever you want to stand up for. Don't get thin skin, be counted. You have something to state say so, if you leave thats your decision, we are not running you off. I hope you stay and share and enjoy the bantering for what it is. Take care and be blessed!
Old 08-24-2006, 09:33 AM
Fork Horn

Omega,
Excal makes a good bow and the owners are only showing their enjoyment and loyalty of that product. We have a variety of bows represented on this forum, Barnett, Horton, Parker, TenPoint and Excal. The Excal guys just happen to be loud typers
If you have questions on the other bows, just phrase your questions so that you don't want to hear from the Excal guys. I would guess they would honor that request and keep quiet.
Stick around and you will learn some good stuf.I know I have.

Randy Wood
Sales Manager
Tenpoint Crossbows
Old 08-24-2006, 09:51 AM
Dnk
Nontypical Buck

Better said politically than me Randy, guess thats why you are a sales manager and I am not. And BTW am I vocal about Excals????? I try not to.
Old 08-24-2006, 11:07 AM

Hey ....u Excalibur owners are sooooooo rude.!!!!!!!!!!!! ( jk )

Omega, naw don't leave this group....we are all in this together with the love of the xbow , no matter which brand or model. I'm sure if we could afford to , we'd have a xbow from every manufacture....wouldn't that be nice.
Did u ever notice though....everyone who has a xbow really enjoys it no matter who mfg it, and everyone feels they made the right choice of xbow, and thats a good thing.
Another thing ....I very seldom post, but I check the postings daily to see whats going on, and maybe learn a thing or two....or just get a chuckle out of a posting. I enjoy it and I'm sure u do too....as everyone else does.
Everyone respects one another ( really they do , even with the joking ) and thats the way it should be.....right ?
Come on back and make a comment........
BOB

Old 08-24-2006, 11:23 AM
Fork Horn

ORIGINAL: Dnk

Better said politically than me Randy, guess thats why you are a sales manager and I am not. And BTW am I vocal about Excals????? I try not to.
No, Your just vocal period
Old 08-24-2006, 11:32 AM
Dominant Buck

ORIGINAL: 10ptCrossbow

ORIGINAL: Dnk

No, Your just vocal period

Quick Reply: Thinkin of leaving

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.