Community
Crossbows This is the place to discuss hunting with crossbows and crossbow equipment. This is NOT a crossbow debate forum.

Thinkin of leaving

Old 08-26-2006, 09:46 AM

Default RE: Thinkin of leaving

Well heck ya!! the honeymoon is back on!![&:] It's good to see ya back in the post!! like I say once you get us figured out it will all be good. I have "honed" my own built in excal filter when I read so its all good to me.

And dan I am impressed,You made a post that did not have one of two words that are always in your post...... EXCAL and STRINGS!!
Old 08-26-2006, 10:28 AM
Dnk
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Hotburn76

Well heck ya!! the honeymoon is back on!![&:] It's good to see ya back in the post!! like I say once you get us figured out it will all be good. I have "honed" my own built in excal filter when I read so its all good to me.

And dan I am impressed,You made a post that did not have one of two words that are always in your post...... EXCAL and STRINGS!!

Old 08-26-2006, 01:44 PM
Dnk
Nontypical Buck

Well its not like me to keep my mouth shut so I will appologize in advance for what I have to say because it has to be said. I do not think I say the "E" word much but then again I make a concerted effort not to. After having said that I would like to defend my friends that have said the "E" word too much for some to bear. I take no offence when someone says the 10 word or the B word or the H word. Hell, Randy is the single handed pusher of ten points and I have no problem at all with what he says. When Randy spouts off no one gets offened. What happens when someone says the E word too much? He says what he wants and I like it! I feel it is censorship when we are not allowed to spout off what ever name brand we want. If some one says a name too much then nail the guy! Don't whimper instead why not nail the guy? I will never be offended if anyone nails my butt if I say Excalibur too much and I will try to defend myself. Its a better world for all when there is no sensorship, when we get to hear what a person really thinks. Then we either get to hear another point of view or find out someone is wacko! We can only improve from hearing someone else's thoughts. The great countries, America and Canada did not get great from suppressed thoughts. With suppressed thoughts come control of opinion and is the ruination of an nation. Dan, Mike, Emilo, Randy etc, keep on pushing what you believe in. I'll defend you for the spirit in which you speak.
Now that being said I am ready for my licks! So bring it on! I'm ready! or we can just pick on Squirrel instead!
Old 08-26-2006, 03:19 PM
Nontypical Buck

Me and Capt. Morgan we be having a good time, oh yes whack whack whack![:-][]
Old 08-26-2006, 04:17 PM

Shame shame shame!!! you said "E" three times, and then you actually said the whole word once!!![&o] I cant believe you could not refrain from it!! Now dont do it again! No just kidding, I hope you guys have taken what i said as just a load of poop, cause I think it is kinda fun to ride a canadian once in a while!!
Old 08-26-2006, 04:24 PM
Dnk
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Hotburn76
I think it is kinda fun to ride a canadian once in a while!!
LOL!!!!!!
Old 08-28-2006, 07:10 PM

Uhhhhhhh.....I guess this might be a bad time to show off my new toy???

well...file to large...you'll have to see it here......

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v281/catcando/excalbow.jpg

Old 08-28-2006, 07:28 PM
Nontypical Buck

Cat: OMG, somebody stole about 4" of your stock!! lol, That's anice looking bow! Congrats!! You be stylin now lady! Come back and tell us how it shoots!
Old 08-28-2006, 07:31 PM
Typical Buck

Holly Molley, Catsclaw's got a sniper hitman takedown crossbow! WOW!!!!
I bet that thing can pin the wings back on a gnat at 50 paces.
BTW, any of you big ole guys ever tried to vertically draw your Xbow like a long bow? It's near impossible. And if you can, you must be that big black dude on the green mile or the Iceman on extreme fighting. In either case, I don't want anything to do with ya. Just the thought of someone like that makes be shake, or is it the pausy I have, or all this high octane coffee, or searching for a way to get out of this mess I've gotten myself into. LOL. Oh, I know, NICE BOW CATSCLAW. Thanks for sharing that fine picture of your new toy. pheeeeew (that was close)
BBO
Old 08-28-2006, 07:41 PM
Dnk
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: BuddyBo

Holly Molley, Catsclaw's got a sniper hitman takedown crossbow! WOW!!!!
I bet that thing can pin the wings back on a gnat at 50 paces.
BTW, any of you big ole guys ever tried to vertically draw your Xbow like a long bow? It's near impossible. And if you can, you must be that big black dude on the green mile or the Iceman on extreme fighting. In either case, I don't want anything to do with ya. Just the thought of someone like that makes be shake, or is it the pausy I have, or all this high octane coffee, or searching for a way to get out of this mess I've gotten myself into. LOL. Oh, I know, NICE BOW CATSCLAW. Thanks for sharing that fine picture of your new toy. pheeeeew (that was close)
BBO
This is a classic!!!!!! LOL!!! Good one Buddy!
Stacey, That looks awsome! Looks like a class act like its owner. Sure is beautiful. What model is it and how do you like the way it shoots?

Quick Reply: Thinkin of leaving

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.