Community
Crossbows This is the place to discuss hunting with crossbows and crossbow equipment. This is NOT a crossbow debate forum.

An Exomax Fan [Humor]

Old 08-20-2006, 10:36 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default An Exomax Fan [Humor]

This has nothing to do w/ my fondness for Excals, thought I'd go ahead an take my turn in the barrel, even climb in myself. The photo not only shows the new stock I finally got for the Emax, but also what happens when a limb strikes an object. Don't rush out for cards and flowers, me and the Max are both fine, lol. Check out the damage to the fan.

Old 08-20-2006, 10:38 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: An Exomax Fan [Humor]

Here's a better pic of the fan. Go ahead and howl boys, I got big shoulders!

Old 08-20-2006, 11:22 AM
Typical Buck

Thats a sharp looking stock Dan did it add much wieght to the Max?? and I wont rib you any we all make mistakes.. just glad you didnt get hurt..
Old 08-20-2006, 11:25 AM
Dominant Buck

I like it! Great looking!
Old 08-20-2006, 11:28 AM
Fork Horn

That bow is BAD!!

Glad to see that you didn't get hurt and the bow is fine as well. Are you shooting that down in your basement? I've thought about doing that myself but I have a cool little set up outside that gives me alot more distance to play with. Yesterday I had everything out tinkering around. My cross bow, rifle, shot gun with a slug barrel and my 8 year old brought out his Hoyt. I'm going stir crazy waiting for things to get started.

I think my wife is figuring out that soon I will be in the woods alot more than normal. The questions are flying.
Old 08-20-2006, 02:16 PM
Nontypical Buck

What were you doing Dan?? Rat hunting in the basement? Looks like you were a bit over gunned if you were.
Old 08-20-2006, 02:25 PM
Nontypical Buck

Green Pea: It's in my garage/shop. I have an old wood door on two saw horses that I bench rest off of. Right behind that is a window that overlooks most of my property, on which I've built a fold down bench rest for rifles, ect. The farthest I can get up at the house is 36 yds, and out that window I can get 50 yds but not 40. I have a 100 yd target up for rifles, ect but have to take the 4 wheeler to get to it. Real rocky rough, hilly terrain. My 12 acres is about 150 yds wide and 3/8 of a mile long and butts up against the Natl Forest. I have the run of the whole 40 acres via permission from non-resident neighbors. I kid you not, I had to have dirt hauled in here to have a garden!

Hey guys, thanks for the compliments on the stock! Wish I was that talented. The Emax is spitting out 431 gr at 328 fps and I can literally hit aspirin tablets at 30 w/ it.
Old 08-20-2006, 06:07 PM
Nontypical Buck

Well you almost killed yer fan, you didn't show limb tip! Very nice wood stock ya got.
Old 08-20-2006, 07:44 PM
Typical Buck

Nice stock man. Almost to pretty to take hunting. LOL.
BTW,the fan to keep ya cool while you shootis smart. Huh, wait a sec. Fan, cool, hot in my box stand opening week usually, Hey, Wally World has a Coleman battery powered fan I saw yesterday that you hang in a tent or cabin, or DEER BOX STAND!!!! $24.95. OK, I'm be right back guys.
BBO
Old 08-21-2006, 01:53 AM
Nontypical Buck

By the pic you showed us Dan, yer left handed. So am i, ok give it up, send it in the brown truck and you knowed my address.

Quick Reply: An Exomax Fan [Humor]

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.