Community
Crossbows This is the place to discuss hunting with crossbows and crossbow equipment. This is NOT a crossbow debate forum.

An Exomax Fan [Humor]

Old 08-21-2006, 07:46 AM
Dnk
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: An Exomax Fan [Humor]

Dan............LOL must have unloaded in your pants there Pal! I know I would have..................:ee k:. Thats a classic, don't get rid of the fan or fix it. It will be a good reminder. Thank gawd it was the fan as opposed to something solid or the bow would have moved and your teeth would have looked like your fan! LOL!!
They do look good in wood stocks don't they? Must be on par weight wise with a Ten Point now(LOL). Have you ever hear some one else shoot it? I ask because I wonder if it just as quiet for shooter as it is for the deer? (not that it matters). Some guys think much of the noise comes from the plastic stocks and isnt' heard by others as much as the shooter. Sure do like looking at them. Might someday get one just for display purposes because they look cool.