Community
Crossbows This is the place to discuss hunting with crossbows and crossbow equipment. This is NOT a crossbow debate forum.

crossbow scopes

Old 08-20-2006, 08:43 AM
Typical Buck

Default RE: crossbow scopes

and maybe I should come also to keep and eye on Planter to make sure he is keeping an eye on Dan keeping an eye on your stands and counting deer,, LOL and dont worry about me bringing my TenPoint ProElite and Excalibur Exocet 200. you know I am going to have to do some shooting to stay in pratice.. Im not a great shot so if I miss the target and take out a TenPoint Buck you will forgive me wont you?? LOL
Old 08-20-2006, 09:03 AM
Giant Nontypical

smokepolehall,I make the same offer but I would give it back after deer season either way. LOL Lee[I got a 10pt ]
Old 08-21-2006, 02:38 AM
Nontypical Buck

All i can say is let just me know when y'all be coming. I only have 4 stands, 2 climbers 1 ladder and 1 lock-on. Everyone of them is by deer trails and deer have been harvested from them. With all this interest in deer hunting i had better secure a lease on land, or make lots copies of permission slip.[:-][] Spect ya would need several of then 48 qt. coolers, Dan.Sometimes there be a nanny behind every tree and her young'uns stump jumping fer practice.
Old 09-04-2006, 09:14 PM
Spike

folks,

ALL YA'LL (all ya'll is the PLURAL of "ya'll"! ---chuckle) can come hunt (actually i call it SHOOTING deer, rather than HUNTING!) can come down here to FAIRFAX COUNTY, VA & help clean out the county OVERPOPULATION, between 16SEP06 - 07MAR07!

i talked to a warden from "County Animal Control" last Thursday & he said that he is LOOKING FOR archers that want to remove the "eaters" from the county.

just thought you'd want to know.

free dixie,sw
Old 09-05-2006, 12:20 PM
Fork Horn

Sign me up...I can be there in an hour.

P.S. I'm serious if you are...The wife and I love our venison.

Mitch
Old 09-05-2006, 05:32 PM
Typical Buck

Notice how the forum has really came alive since opening day is drawing closer each day? BS has really picked up. Offerings to let others hunt, has picked up. Doing favors, like fixing strings and such, have picked up. Oh, the excitement, the thrill of the coming hunt, the cool mornings andthe brisksunsets. Everyone is digging out their gear, washing up camo, sharpening their BHs. It's great, I can't wait. Come on this Saturday morning and get here. I'm sorry guys, but when I'm sitting in my stand Saturday morning, I won't even remember your names. The deer hunting disease takes over my brain and I go bersky whack. It's true, ask my wife. It's a wonder I find my way home after dark. She's making me carry a cell phone hunting this year to clear me for landing when I get to high and mighty! LOL.
BBO
Old 09-06-2006, 08:21 PM
Spike

Mitch,

by 06SEP06, i will have enough county landowner permissions in my pocket to last everyone on hunting.net a place to hunt.

NOPE. not kidding. PM me, if you are NOT!

free dixie,sw
Old 09-07-2006, 05:54 PM
Nontypical Buck

stand wadie i can't make it this year. If things improve this next year i would like to come and hunt with you. Bring my old TT and park it at a campground close by.