Community
Crossbows This is the place to discuss hunting with crossbows and crossbow equipment. This is NOT a crossbow debate forum.

End of the world??

Old 08-18-2006, 07:32 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: End of the world??

Well my friend i really feel yer hurt,call Dan Miller. He will get you fixed up and back to shooting shortly. Next time you play hunting and get dressed fer that occassion, go outside and put arrow into Bow!
Old 08-18-2006, 08:36 AM
Nontypical Buck

Planter: Dnk's got a point about the endless loop dacron aka Excel for short. My tests showed they both have about the same fps, here's a pic of Excel:

Old 08-18-2006, 03:21 PM
Nontypical Buck

Spoke with Mr. Miller. My new limbsshould be on the way shortly along with a couple of endless loop strings. He was busy but very helpful. I can't wait to get back in action, but I guess I can always break out the Hoyt Vortex for a few days. Nice chatting with you Awshucks and I appreciate all of you helping out. I feel much better now so feel free to ridicule me to your hearts content you bunch of dogs.Smoke, how right you are, an arrow on the string goes a long way and yes my shortshave stains that I won't be able to shout out. Dnk??? Why would a different string caused less damage?? Oh yeah and tell your wife I am older than dirt and that I have underwear older than the tree rat. A horton?? That would be like shooting a JC Higgins shotgun. Shake it easy guys and thanks...
>>>>>>>>>>>>&g t;>>>>>CRACK
Old 08-18-2006, 03:51 PM
Nontypical Buck

I just did a quick follow-up call to Dan Miller. I am stunned and amazed. He is only charging me $30.00 bucks for two new limbs and two endless loop strings. He says I was honest with him when I told him I dry fired the bow and only requests that I send the old limbs back when I recieve the new ones. That $30.00 covers two strings, two limbs, andshipping and handling. He sounds like the salt of the earth and I am gonna have to send him a fewNew Englandbugs/lobsters. Feeling so much better. I guess I can say >>>>>>>>>>>>&g t;>>Whack in no time at all.I'm gonna put on my coveralls and dance around the back forty. Oh yeah, they can't lock in the kind of scent I produced when this all went down. Whew!!
Old 08-18-2006, 04:12 PM
Nontypical Buck

I am so glad that D. Miller got ya fixed up, and the price was fantastic fer all yer items. He is sending me a new Excel string to replace my flemish dacron i let pull thru on Bow.[][:-]
Old 08-18-2006, 04:27 PM
Nontypical Buck

Planter: good news for sure!! The two strings were $10 a pop, so my guess is the other $10 is shipping, he doesn't have handling charges. He should charge by the minute for phone calls, he would get rich!! Really glad to hear it went well, but I figured it would.
Old 08-18-2006, 05:09 PM
Nontypical Buck

Don't let the bastards wear you down..>>>>>>Whack!
Old 08-18-2006, 07:00 PM
Nontypical Buck

That's the translation of my Latin signature line, and the only three words of Latin I know, lol
Old 08-18-2006, 07:22 PM
Fork Horn

Ouch!! that stinks.
Old 08-18-2006, 07:23 PM
Typical Buck

Planter glad it is working out good for you.. there are a lot of good people in the Excalibur family, with what I have expierenced from them and the TenPoint Family, it would be hard pressed to get me to ever buy any other crossbow.. glad to hear it..

Quick Reply: End of the world??

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.