Community
Crossbows This is the place to discuss hunting with crossbows and crossbow equipment. This is NOT a crossbow debate forum.

Excalibur Strings

Old 07-31-2006, 03:50 PM

Default RE: Excalibur Strings

No way man!The shows half way over you cant stop now! Awshucks is getting ready to put the smackdown on all you single stringers!!
Old 07-31-2006, 04:36 PM
Nontypical Buck

Hey!! the hippy was here and fixed my pics!! think he smokes them left-handers, but can't prove it, lol This is the infamous FFF or Flemish Fast Flight, fastest Excal string ya can get:

Old 07-31-2006, 04:40 PM
Dnk
Nontypical Buck

Hehehehehehe Hloter, gettin dizzy yet? Delmer welcome out of the lurker's closet and into the crazy pit! You're going to have fun!
Old 07-31-2006, 04:41 PM
Nontypical Buck

Next, for your viewing pleasure, we have the Flemish Dacron, Dnk's favorite, I believe:

Old 07-31-2006, 04:45 PM
Typical Buck

I have been dizzy for awhile.. so are all the FFF strings colored like that?? if so then that means they are a Flemish Twist Dacron,, accordint to what Miller sent me..

Thanks

Old 07-31-2006, 04:59 PM
Dnk
Nontypical Buck

Dan, aren't they purdy? Yup thats the one I like the best!
Henry, put on what you think looks best or if you want to be technical get a chrony and shoot the fastest. If you want to be safe put on one of those all black endless loop dacron.
Dan, which one are you going to use? LOL.... The fastest, the safest or the nicest looking?
Old 07-31-2006, 05:12 PM
Nontypical Buck

Next is my string of choice, The Excel, or endless loop dacron. Notice how it has the end loops served vs. woven. I believe this is the string you get on new Excals, but could be wrong:

Old 07-31-2006, 05:14 PM
Dnk
Nontypical Buck

Dan, that looks like my dogs tail after a bird hunt! Awww you're not putting that on are you?
Old 07-31-2006, 05:22 PM
Nontypical Buck

And last and for sure least is the "standard" for pre 2001 carved limb tips. it would appear to be endless loop something or other. Kinda reminds me of the joke where a guy was asked if he knew the difference between ignorance and apathy. He replied: "I don't know, and I don't care". Sums up my feelings about this little goodie as I have no need for it. Did ya'll notice while I'm slaving over a keyboard to enhance general knowlege, my pals are cutting me to pieces?? Here's the "standard" on antique carved tip:

Old 07-31-2006, 06:00 PM
Dnk
Nontypical Buck

LOL and you know why we're beatin ya up don't ya? Cauz we like ya! LOL. and we can't help it! Kinda like in grade 2 like the guys in the forty year old virgin! Hehehehe

Quick Reply: Excalibur Strings

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.