Community
Crossbows This is the place to discuss hunting with crossbows and crossbow equipment. This is NOT a crossbow debate forum.

I feel so dirty..

Old 07-23-2006, 04:34 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default I feel so dirty..

I was at the shop yesterday and was just looking at a 10pt Elite, but before I knew it the looking turned into fondling. Smoke.. I did not mean for it to happen but her shape was not bad and she did not talk much. We didn't go to far but on the way home I started to rationalize. I have more than one make of rifle, shotgun, bow,fishing reel ect, so would it be wrong to have another bow on the side. The Pheonix will still be my baby but I gotta enough to go around. I could keep the 10pt at a property I have so the two would not have to share the same space.I might have dropped a dime right there and then butthose 10pts require a second mortgage. Might see if I can hook up with a slider or sumpin cheaper to check out but I am worried about low end sacrifices. I'm more of a pick-up than a BMW kind of guy. Dan? should I feelguilty and should I catch a meeting?Maybe I should check with old ht. >>>>>>>>>>>Wha ck.
Old 07-23-2006, 06:02 AM
Typical Buck

Default RE: I feel so dirty..

Planter there would be nothing wrong with having both,, but if you are going to look at the lower cost TenPoints/SixPoints shoot them some of them do not have as nice of trigger as the ProElite, you can have the trigger upgraded to a better one I have herd a lot of great things being said about the slider most that have shot it have been impressed with its weight or as they have been saying lack of and they say it packs the punch of its bigger siblings, and it is adjustable, for me I dont know what that would be good for but hey to each his own,, I love the Elite/Proelite she is one sweet bow.. I love the way she feels and I like the thumbhole stock,did you shoot the elite? I think if you like the way the Elite feels and looks and the features you will probably like shooting it, to me its shoots smoother withs less recoil / vibration than my Phoenix and I do not have it yet but did the one you looked at have the new 3X ProView scope on it I hear it is an awsome scope. I would say that if you can swing it go for it ..
Old 07-23-2006, 06:30 AM
Nontypical Buck

We can beat this guys!!! Meetings every Friday night, 8 pm. The kind that start out "Hi! I'm Dan and I'm a crossbowholic". Trade stories of how we threw away all our Cabelas and Bass Pro catalogs, make sure nobody slipped that week and bought another one. lol

I got three here, emax, phoenix, and a vixen I'm hiding from my buddys wife. Yet, I had to get a Pdox. Go figure!! And, there is still the allure of that 10 pt Elite.

1st Htoler got an Excal, I got wheels, Planter's on the verge, and Dnk ain't gonna be far behind!! Reb is still teasing us w/ his choice, yet to be announced. It's all good.
Old 07-23-2006, 06:44 AM
Nontypical Buck

Jahosaphat! []What is this world coming to! [&o]1st htoler gets amnesia and some how an Excal Phoenix shows up to his address and he is the owner! Now our friend planter is under the wicked crossbow Witch spell![:-][:-][&o]I am here to tell y'all this disturbing.[]I was in Pearl Ms. last weekend and went to Bass Pro's new store they opened. I eased my way around that whole thing, sure took awhile. I could hear these voices calling me and they lead me to the crossbow display.I picked up all the Hortons and then the Parkers,then the 10pt's. I started to rub and caress this high dollar chick, she was talking wild stuff in my ear![][8D] I even went as fer as shooting one of her sisters.I had come under her influence[][:-]Then as i walked by a mirror i saw her reflection, oh it was terrible. [:'(]I had been blinded but the mirror shown her true self, she was a heavy weight and more than i could handle.[8D]I was saved again, blessed yes sir. My love Miss Phoenix may have left me if another had come to stay that wasn't her sister Miss Vixen![&o][][:-]Oh Vixen come talk of yer love to me[8D][8D][8D]
Old 07-23-2006, 06:48 AM
Typical Buck

LMAO Guys
Old 07-23-2006, 08:53 AM
Dnk
Nontypical Buck

Old 07-23-2006, 11:44 AM
Typical Buck

You guys are WUSSIES!!!!! I tell my Ten Point if I want to bring another Xbow babe home, I'll do it, if and when I darn well please. I'm da ruler of my hut and no single Xbow beauty, sliek and curvey and soft and warm as she is, not to mention how loyal and unmissable of targets she may be, will she ever determin what I do in my Xbow love life! So there!

PS. Oh, I'm so sorry Ten Point Beauty. I didn't mean it! Please forgive me and take me back. I'm begging please. Pretty pleaseeeeeeeee!
BBO
Old 07-23-2006, 11:55 AM
Typical Buck

Well I put the new Phoenix in the same room as my ProElite , you should see those two.. there talking and cuddling I even herd them talking about have a little one and calling it TenCalibur.. man the things that happen when you put different brands of crossbows in a room togather.. I mean could you imagine what that TenCalibur is gonna look like
Old 07-23-2006, 07:41 PM
Fork Horn

ORIGINAL: awshucks

We can beat this guys!!! Meetings every Friday night, 8 pm. The kind that start out "Hi! I'm Dan and I'm a crossbowholic". Trade stories of how we threw away all our Cabelas and Bass Pro catalogs, make sure nobody slipped that week and bought another one. lol
Just think though. If you all beat your addiction then i will be out of a job. You don't want me unemployed do you

Randy
Old 07-23-2006, 07:42 PM
Fork Horn

ORIGINAL: htoler

Well I put the new Phoenix in the same room as my ProElite , you should see those two.. there talking and cuddling I even herd them talking about have a little one and calling it TenCalibur.. man the things that happen when you put different brands of crossbows in a room togather.. I mean could you imagine what that TenCalibur is gonna look like

Quick Reply: I feel so dirty..

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.