Community
Crossbows This is the place to discuss hunting with crossbows and crossbow equipment. This is NOT a crossbow debate forum.

Stepping up and standing out!

Old 07-19-2006, 09:03 PM

Default Stepping up and standing out!

A few of us have been in pm's lately and have been discussingabout how to build the bridges and mend the fences with Rob and everyone that may have been struck by the leathal blows we as CB users can give when we think we may have been attacked when we probally were not, just us being defensive. Some of us will be signing up in the Official contest to participate as a big uniform group. I think we should all make this good gesture to be a part of the main group. If you all notice HNI Justin sports a compound bow so I would think he would have little loss if the CB thread would vanish. It is his site and we should be greatfull that it is not just a longbow site and guns, CB's and other stuff is included. Sorry if It sounds like I am eating a mouthfull of it Lee but I think we should strive to be one and not continue to feel isolated. I feel the vast majority of the bow community could care less about a CB user and would just be happy to see people hunting, just like the vast majority of us want to be as one and only a few would like to continue with the were the victims feeling.

Jason
Old 07-20-2006, 03:44 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Stepping up and standing out!

I can't say it no better, i have signed up and be #190.[] We can still do our pic thing and stutt and bragg on our forum. It takes a good person to go on and do the right thing. I have been fighting the bashing of us all year, here we get the chance to join right in with them. Were Bowhunters! [:-]Thats what we want to be BOWHUNTERS! Think about what has been said, if i can handle it then y'all can.[:'(] Step on up lets see whatcher made of,don't chew make me come up dare and take yer bowl of grits away. [8D]Cause i will sure eat'em! [8D][][:-]
Old 07-20-2006, 11:31 AM
Nontypical Buck

i WILL not participate in their contest. they broke a nerve when that stuff was goin on. i'm in the www.crossbowhunting.net one and i'm also a moderator therewell, for the upland game forum[&:]so you guys do what you want. i'm not talkin to them!
Old 07-20-2006, 11:56 AM
Nontypical Buck

**joke note the**but i'm still participating in the other contest as well
Old 07-20-2006, 01:49 PM

ORIGINAL: squirrelkilla23

well, as long as i'm not on robs teambut i'm still participating in the other contest as well
Yep! Keep bitting the hands that feeds ya and when ya run out of fingers he can stop slapping ya and start clubing ya!
Old 07-20-2006, 02:10 PM
Dominant Buck

ORIGINAL: Hotburn76

ORIGINAL: squirrelkilla23

well, as long as i'm not on robs teambut i'm still participating in the other contest as well
Yep! Keep bitting the hands that feeds ya and when ya run out of fingers he can stop slapping ya and start clubing ya!

[/align]

Old 07-20-2006, 07:24 PM
Dnk
Nontypical Buck

Jason and Mike, good for you. I just joined as well. Squirrel, I understand why and that you will change the way you think and act in the years to come. I expect you to do much as an adult which means you will make tons of mistakes that you learn from them. I am sure you will turn out to be a sucessfull, responsible adult that will lead rather than follow. I like you Squirrel! You're a good guy! Reb... go and join and stop teasing the rodent for a day,LOL. I just hope I can stop myself from taking the first one with calcium on its head.