Community
Crossbows This is the place to discuss hunting with crossbows and crossbow equipment. This is NOT a crossbow debate forum.

Look fer these!

Old 07-15-2006, 06:40 AM
Typical Buck

Default RE: Look fer these!

Smoke you should be proud to post pics of any deer you have taken even if its just a spike buck.. not everyone that goes out in the woods gets a deer.. its not that simple ,, its not like hey I think I will go to the woods and take a deer today so post away smoke ya given us hunting fever..
Old 07-15-2006, 07:03 AM
Nontypical Buck

I am one of those guys that is lucky to see deer never mind drag one out. I would stck a dart in any of thosedeer Smoke. When I say it's brown it's down I mean it. >>>>>>>>>>>>&g t;Whack
Old 07-15-2006, 08:08 AM
Nontypical Buck

Thanks folks, i just didn't want anyone thinking i was bragging too much. [&o]If any of you want to come over to deer hunt, i will put you in one of my 2 ladder stands or 2 climbers. Fer me its not a chance meeting of deer in woods or thickets. I knowed where they cross and where they are feeding. Matter of being in stand and picking one. I let at least 20 Does and 5 Bucks go last year. This year i will take one Buck, unless i see a cull and 3 or 4 Doe's fer freezer meat.[][][:-]
Old 07-15-2006, 09:26 AM
Nontypical Buck

Looks like ya got more deer than we got ticks!! At least when your "bragging" you ain't agitating the wheel guys lol. Man, it's hot here. And, it's gonna be hot in Oct. It was so hot here yesterday, my chickens laid hard-boiled eggs.
Old 07-15-2006, 09:54 AM
Nontypical Buck

Hey Smoke.. Just so you know the rest of us get a deer now and then too. This is just a couple of bow kill 9pt. The big deer are on the wall, but if something like these guys wanders out in front of me he will feel the sting. Both of these weighed in the low 190's dressed.Big fat berkshire deer. I still plan on killing the first deer that I see. Will pick and chose with my 2nd tag.>>>>>>>>>>>&g t;Whack!!!

Old 07-15-2006, 10:39 AM
Nontypical Buck

They be looking good my friend, and when they ease thru the woods and ya put that B-head in the boiler room, cha ching!
Old 07-15-2006, 07:38 PM
Typical Buck

Nice racks Planter. BTW, are their any Koa fish in your water garden? I had some really big ones in mine until recently. They were 5 years old but a blue heron wanted them more than I did. LOL.
BBO
Old 07-16-2006, 07:43 AM
Nontypical Buck

Lots of big koi in there Buddy.The river behind the pond is loaded with great Blues and some big striped bass, but the only thing that has ever grabbed the fishin the pond are red-tailed hawks. Come on down fishing.. Its a great season in progress. 12yr old daughter landed a 32 inch bass on 10# test tackle last week.>>>>>>>>>>>>&g t;Whack