Community
Crossbows This is the place to discuss hunting with crossbows and crossbow equipment. This is NOT a crossbow debate forum.

Game Cams Deal [SOLD OUT]

Old 07-07-2006, 08:24 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default Game Cams Deal [SOLD OUT]

Got a couple of cheap Mal-Wart 35mm game cams from pre-puter days. Bears chewed one up pretty good, decided to enter the digital age this year. Went looking for info on here somewhere, and found a test report site, which led me to a discount site, yadayada. The long and the short of it is I got two of Stealthcams 3.0 pixel $349 cams coming w/ the window where you can view the pics right on the cam, for $99 each! These are "factory re-newed" which means somebody else got the bad ones and now they're fixed lol. They have the same warranty as brand new. I bookmarked the sites I think, lol I know I did but ain't sure what this evil machine did. P.m me if ya want to go there, seemed like a real deal to me.

Just checked bmarks, I got 'em but have no idea how to import/export or post them. Should spend more time reading Windows 2000 for Dummies than shooting the xbows, lol NOT!!
Old 07-07-2006, 09:07 PM

Default RE: Game Cams Deal

O.K. I'm going to try to post the WWW.chasinggame.com
www.stealthcam.net
www.coasttradingco.com
I hope that works awshucks. Thanks for the info.
Old 07-08-2006, 06:00 AM

Hey awshucks did you find out if they take the same memory card as your Olypmia?
Old 07-08-2006, 06:27 AM
Nontypical Buck

Hotburn: No I didn't, but w/ this type of set-up, I won't need it. I really need three cams, two for the bear baited stands, and one for my deer spot 8 miles away. Last year the bears drove me nuts [short trip] lol stealing my dang cameras off the trees. Finally wised up and mounted them as high as I could reach standing on the back of atv. Easier to scent control them that way too. They climbed both ladder stands and played around some too! I'll just get some extra cards for the ones I got coming, and if I get good pics I want to save, I'll switch cards. I'm hoping these stealths have enough range I can mount them in tree stands are on up higher. Range to bait is about 17 yds on both.
Old 07-09-2006, 11:52 AM
Fork Horn

Didn't see the $99 ones. Got a link or other info?
Old 07-09-2006, 03:55 PM
Nontypical Buck

BBVA: last I checked the posted link[thanks toby] for coastal took you there, pm me if ya can't make it, I got 'em bookmarked.
Old 07-10-2006, 10:16 AM

I would love a deal on one of those.
you got a PM.
Old 07-10-2006, 10:55 AM
Nontypical Buck

Sorry for the confusion guys!! Click on the url for coasttrading, when their screen comes up, click on the bottom left "factory re-newed" The cams I'm talking about should be the top one one the next screen, btw: they are out of the next one down for $6o something. The test site is interesting reading, and I can't find these models on the Stealthcam site, so they are probably a year or so older models. What trips my trigger is the fact I can view my pics right on the cam on the tree for under $100 Dan
Old 07-11-2006, 01:12 PM
Nontypical Buck

Got those cheap cams today, my my, they look nice!! They even come w/ tree steppy looking thing to screw into tree, then screw camera on. That will solve my how to get the right degree of angle problem, as I gotta stand on the seat of 4 wheeler to make it at least a challenge for the bears to get to em. I had to go to town, and met UPS driver on road, he blinked me down and saved himself 30 mile trip to my house.LOL Got batteries, will be toying w/ them and let ya know how they do. Anybody know if old motorcycle/lawnmower batteries work for 12v power source?? these AA camera batteries cost an arm and a leg!!