Community
Crossbows This is the place to discuss hunting with crossbows and crossbow equipment. This is NOT a crossbow debate forum.

Hummmmmm....

Old 07-10-2006, 04:29 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Hummmmmm....

Another 2 cents worth from the cheap seats, Rob, thanks for the clarification and sorry for the problems and misunderstandings. Alot of us are visitors to many archery sites. Some, not all, have lots of heated discussions and controversy over the horz/vert issue. It is a nice change of pace to be able to come here and not have that. You guys/gals do a great job of nipping problems in the bud, which imho, is one of the reasons this site is so popular. However, I'd like to point out as xbowers, we have been treated like red-headed step children alot. I think the squkilla had a good idea for our own little intermural contest, which is a 7 letter word for joke, and more of a hoot than anything else. I'm sure if we had entered the main big time serious contest site wide, there would have been at least some complaints from the other forum.

Squkilla: If ya wanna get spun up, how's about this. yer partner[moi] ain't gotta scale, ain't gettin a scale, and all I know about scoring bucks is do I sawzall the rack off and nail it to the barn or let the yotes have it w/ rest of carcass?? Plus, if my luck rubs off on you partner, you'll be dang lucky to see a tiny doe, much less that 200 pointer you're sandbagging. LOL
Old 07-10-2006, 04:39 PM
Boone & Crockett

ORIGINAL: squirrelkilla23

does anyone see an unneeded thread pinned to the top. noone here is going to sign up in theirs. TAKE 'ER DOWN! or we will move.
You have a PM!
Old 07-10-2006, 05:22 PM
Typical Buck

Don't let him scare ya squarrell. We're behind ya. If you have to go elsewhere, we'll go with ya. I'm too dang old to be scared! LOL.
BBO
Old 07-10-2006, 05:51 PM
Nontypical Buck

I say we have some fun and get back to the important stuff!! Like why some of you stump heads use bows with wheels. It seems like Rob cares about this to the point that he let all of us know he sent theTree Rat a pm. That and feeling the need to post his sign- up at the top. I have the same problem with scoring deer Dan. I have to go and find a big industrial scale.You can just hold yours in your arms and stand on the bathroom scale for the weight and just measure the spikes staight up...LOL>>>>>>>>>>>>&g t;>>Whack!
Old 07-10-2006, 05:58 PM
Boone & Crockett

That and feeling the need to post his sign- up at the top.
It's posted at the top of the Tradition Forum, the Bow Forum, the Youth Forum and your Crossbow Forum, I didn't want anyone who might be interested to miss it, it happen last year, your issue with that is what?

Again, when I'm made an issue, I will respond to said issue.
Old 07-10-2006, 06:02 PM
Dominant Buck

ORIGINAL: Dnk

Squirrel, your such a hard ass chimp.