Community
Crossbows This is the place to discuss hunting with crossbows and crossbow equipment. This is NOT a crossbow debate forum.

Hummmmmm....

Old 07-10-2006, 06:39 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Hummmmmm....

Son i be signed up and down and all around,so whats the final on the contest? Rob/Pa moderator not happy with ours?
Old 07-10-2006, 09:03 AM
Dnk
Nontypical Buck

Mike, its not really a problem. I think Rob is correct in what he asks. The crossbow contest is a fun contest.There is another contest going on and crossbows are allowed. What I believe he is saying that if we have one and exclude all other non-crossbows then anyone competing should not be allowed in the "other" contest. Sounds fair to me. That is unless you want hundreds of others clamouring at the crossbow door. With more people in the contest there will be squabbling. At this moment no one is even thinking about contesting the Squirrel and it still in good fun. Does anyone want this to get serious?? I doubt it because most of us here are not very serious very often if at all and I think thats the way we want it. One other choice is to go underground and do everything via PMs. That way it will become a private/secret/invitational contest and no one will see it or care about it. Either way its Thomas's show and the 14 year old commander is in charge. Thomas should change his name to the contest Nazi. What a hardass!
Old 07-10-2006, 09:15 AM
Boone & Crockett

Thank you Dnk, that's all I'm asking.
Old 07-10-2006, 10:42 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Dnk

Either way its Thomas's show and the13 year old commander is in charge. Thomas should change his name to the contest Nazi. What a hardass!
Old 07-10-2006, 11:49 AM
Typical Buck

did anyone try to sign up for both contest??
Old 07-10-2006, 11:53 AM
Boone & Crockett

The Official HNI Bowhunting Contest sign up has not begun, it will this week and there would have been duplicates. This whole issue began when I casually mentioned that you cannot be in both as it would be unfair to the other 300 members who could only be in that one because of the equipment of their choice and then someone from the crossbow forum whined that they couldn't be in both. The issue is closed, two contests, pick one.
Old 07-10-2006, 12:21 PM
Dnk
Nontypical Buck

Rob asked and he shall get.

Just so that everyone understands... If you guys enter this prestigious contest that the venerable Squirrel concocted then you cannot enter the stinky one that everyone else is entering.

We will have more fun because we are better looking and have better teeth. We will not argue like they will, we will bicker instead. We will not fight like they will but we will call each other names. We have Squirrel and they don't. Its that simple!

Now I am not making lite of all this, I just think we should keep your humor bacause it was originally intended to be a hoot not serious. So lets keep it that way guys.
Old 07-10-2006, 12:58 PM
Nontypical Buck

does anyone see an unneeded thread pinned to the top. noone here is going to sign up in theirs. TAKE 'ER DOWN! or we will move.
Old 07-10-2006, 01:30 PM
Dnk
Nontypical Buck

Squirrel, your such a hard ass chimp. I hope you arent' serious. Nawww you can't be.
Old 07-10-2006, 02:47 PM
Nontypical Buck

I be mentally challenged, so i get to stay and hunt wid the xbow contest? I promise i won't enter over 172 Doe's OK! I am gonna getstid a forked stick and twist it up in tree hole and pull dat tree squirrel out and be done singed its fur![8D]

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.