Community
Crossbows This is the place to discuss hunting with crossbows and crossbow equipment. This is NOT a crossbow debate forum.

Hummmmmm....

Old 07-06-2006, 07:51 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Hummmmmm....

Htoler: lol, excaliton lol I like it! Are ya in this thing?? Ifen ya is fortuneate enough to get teamed up w/ an Excal shooter, ya could be team Excellent Point. Get my point? lol oor how about Ten Excal??? Yer team motto could be "two short of a dozen" lol Ya got that bow oiled and coiled for deer? Come on down and shoot a bear, any weekend in Oct Nov except 10/07. Dan
Old 07-06-2006, 02:32 PM
Typical Buck

No Im not in the thing,, this is going to be my first full season of deer hunting, and I would not want to hurt anyones scores because I may not even get a deer,, I still have a lot to learn on the deer hunting part.. My ProElite is primmed and ready,,Ihave watched many videos and shows , and read alot and reserched but getting it all to come togather when your out in the woods is another story..theres still a lot Iam not sure about.. and the guys I know that hunt around here ,, cant get any of them to play mentor for me and teach me what they know ,, if I can get things arranged might have to take you up on a bear hunt would be interesting..
Old 07-06-2006, 04:32 PM
Nontypical Buck

Heck, I guess I don't have a partner so I will be team all alone..I can kill one buck anddraw a tag for one maybe two doe here in MA so my options are sort of limited anyway. It sort of sounds unfair to those who can whack all they want to have to enter the first deer they shoot. If I could I would pop the first little skipper that walks by and grill her up over the weekend. Do I really want to pass on that fat 6 pointer? I wish they were, but my hunts are not usually like the ones on the Outdoor Life Channel. I gonna go by the brown it's down rule.
Old 07-06-2006, 06:06 PM
Nontypical Buck

Htoler and Planter: Why don't you two team up? it's all in fun anyhow, and Htoler don't worry, you're gonna stick plenty. I gotta get around on an atv and mostly hunt from a ground blind, so don't expect any record busters from me. i don't know about you guys, but when I see a shooter, I'm thinking do I have enough bacon to wrap all that back strap in for the old Weber. I've actually had someone fire up the charcoal while I'm still skinning! Nothing like that first meal off the first harvest!! I'm planning on getting my does while waiting for the rut, so I'm not concerned about entering the first one, as I can wait on a decent buck. htoler, ya got a pm
Old 07-06-2006, 06:29 PM
Nontypical Buck

Shucky darn i will donate a fat Doe each to Planter and htoler just to get them in the game. Not only that i will guarantee that each will weigh over 100 lbs. field dressed!With pic's showing scale and weight!Less than 80 days to go.[:-][8D]
Old 07-07-2006, 08:13 PM
Nontypical Buck

Come on htoler!!You and me against the world. Heck I would just as soon be lucky as good. I have shot a handful but the best bow deer was shot from a tree stand with my pants around my knees and no Buddy-Bo Gotta go in hand.I already got the winning deer ear notched and waiting for the season to begin so all you need to do is sit back and rake in the loot. Ibet that bow of yours might even work in a pinch. Use what yah got. >>>>>>>>>>>>Wh ack
Old 07-07-2006, 08:29 PM
Typical Buck

OK I will join in..
Old 07-08-2006, 04:56 AM
Nontypical Buck

You get an AttaBoy ht. We should work on our strategy. I say we go with the brown it's down rule and count points after they hit the ground.OH YEAH! WeDO NOT need your charity Smokey.You think you are the only one with access to road kill?I get calls from the local feds all the time and am well connected.Team AttaBoy rules.
Old 07-08-2006, 07:11 AM
Nontypical Buck

Road Kill! Why would i ever do that to such fine folks that i am going to compete against in this here contest. I have so many of those garden pests i can pick and choose the ones i want. Plus da squirrel says 1st Buck and Doe taken wid xbow will be entered. I can kill them by the truck load with my compound just to thin them out a little! 75 days and i will start dropping those bean eaters like flys in a cafe![][8D][8D][8D]
Old 07-09-2006, 09:42 PM
Nontypical Buck

if your going to join. SIGN UP IN THE CONTEST POST!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.