Community
Crossbows This is the place to discuss hunting with crossbows and crossbow equipment. This is NOT a crossbow debate forum.

Free Relief while Hunting

Old 06-13-2006, 04:34 PM
Typical Buck

Default RE: Free Relief while Hunting

My goodness Doegirl, it's got a 3 inch opening at the top. The sides are flexable and can be squeezed to any shape. It's so easy, a cave man could do it.
Oh, sorry, didn't know those guys were still around. LOL.
BBO
Old 06-13-2006, 06:23 PM
Dominant Buck

ORIGINAL: Rebel Hog

ORIGINAL: kevin1

Silly me , I just whiz away without a care in the world . Never had a prob with it spooking deer .
While sleeping on stand or awake?
Thankfully , not while I was asleep yet.
I'll probably have to get to your age before that will become a concern ... j/k Reb .
Old 06-13-2006, 06:27 PM
Dominant Buck

ORIGINAL: Rebel Hog

Silly me , I just whiz away without a care in the world . Never had a prob with it spooking deer .
While sleeping on stand or awake?
Thankfully , not while I was asleep yet.
I'll probably have to get to your age before that will become a concern ... j/k Reb .

[/align]

Old 06-14-2006, 08:08 PM
Nontypical Buck

BBO: Now THAT woulda been a prize for your contests!!! Can't tell you how thrilled I would have been to open a package and find that!! LMAO
It would have tickled the s**t outta me. Neat idea though. You could call it "The Buddy-Bo Gotta Go".

I got til Oct 1st to wait here for archery to open, probably get cabin fever too.
Old 06-14-2006, 08:11 PM
Dominant Buck

ORIGINAL: awshucks

You could call it "The Buddy-Bo Gotta Go".
[/align]

Old 06-15-2006, 04:52 PM
Typical Buck

I like it! I like it! Awshucks, you're a genuis. The Buddy-Bo gotta Go! Gosh, I knew I'd be famous for something one day! It's a pitty though. With all the things I've made and invented, it was the Buddy-Bo Gotta Go that got everybody's attention. But hey, everybody's gotta go sometime. Might as well be in my john, so to speak. LOL.
Now if I could just learn how RH and you guys put that quote thingy on your post and those cute little caracters jumping around and stuff, I could probably make some whistling cortellies very easily. Thanks,
BBO
Old 06-15-2006, 05:09 PM
Dominant Buck

ORIGINAL: Buddy

Now if I could just learn how RH and you guys put that quote thingy on your post and those cute little characters jumping around and stuff, I could probably make some whistling corelli's very easily. Thanks,
BBO
I'll start with the Quotes: Look up on the upper right cornerof the post of choice that you want to quote. Click on Quote, when it appears, click enter twice below the wordquote so you will be well under it.
Start typing your post and when finished, click OK.

Now if you want to quote sentence by sentence, Hi-Light the sentence and click on here , which is next to the Size choice and<%,answer the sentence and go on to the next sentence ,rememberpressenter after you see the word Quote between sentences.

Go to the Tests forum and practice! When you have it down pat, I'll explain on how to enter characters.
Old 06-15-2006, 08:26 PM
Nontypical Buck

Reb: did you ever get the dang xbow? If not, consider holding puter classes to pay for it!!! LOL
Old 06-15-2006, 08:36 PM
Dominant Buck

ORIGINAL: awshucks

Reb: did you ever get the dang xbow? If not, consider holding puter classes to pay for it!!! LOL

No not yet, maybe in August!I have to test some more. I want to test all of them before I decide!
Old 06-16-2006, 10:36 AM
Nontypical Buck

BBO: See you're lurking which means you have more time on your hands lol Think I know what's coming next, so while you are still in the design stage, I'll start on the name. How's about the Buddy Bo "Thumper Dumper" LMAO This outta be good!! Don't forget, sweet corn season is just around the corner, maybe you can figure out some kinda spreader to kill two birds w/ one stone?? Critter Gitter ATV _________??? LOL Told ya I was gettin cabin fever too!