Community
Crossbows This is the place to discuss hunting with crossbows and crossbow equipment. This is NOT a crossbow debate forum.

OT... What's with women?

Old 05-18-2006, 11:42 AM
Fork Horn

Default OT... What's with women?

Pride & Prejudice was on SAT so she had to have the DVD. Today Brokeback Mtn (AKA Humpback Mtn.) is on. "I've been waiting for that to come out" she says. I'll not buy that DVD for her. You can never figure them out.
Old 05-18-2006, 02:19 PM
Dnk
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: OT... What's with women?

WHATTTTTTTTTT???? We are supposed to figure them out??? I had no idea............. I guess thats why I've been married for 29 years.

Old 05-18-2006, 02:48 PM

yea , me too.been with Barbara for 37 years and didn't know I was suppose to figure her out.no Damn wonder I'm getting gray headed.if I had figured her, then I would still have nice brown hair.
does wonders never ceese.
Old 05-18-2006, 02:56 PM
Dominant Buck

Hey, I'm the Captain of my ship......If you don't believe me, ask my wife the Admiral.
Old 05-18-2006, 05:51 PM

ORIGINAL: Dnk

WHATTTTTTTTTT???? We are supposed to figure them out??? I had no idea............. I guess thats why I've been married for 29 years.
You are never supposed to fiqure us out. We are always supposed to keep it exciting for you and new and different.. that is our job as women.
Old 05-18-2006, 06:32 PM
Dnk
Nontypical Buck

Sooooo I'm a good husband then? Hmmmmm I'll be happy to spend the rest of my life with my wife. Just have to figure out why she is in Europe right now with my two daughters and then again in the fall with her girl friends and I work!........................ I think she's got it all figured out and I don't! Or maybe we both know our places in life! I guess she's got every thing she needs, a husband that works and a credit card that works! LOL. What am I laughing about??????

Old 05-18-2006, 07:34 PM
Typical Buck

Sooooo, we as husbands are suppose to work, keep the credit card working, and not figure out women, hunt hard, play hard, and STILL, our wives will out live us. Oh well, is deer season ever gonna get here again? I've got some new bolts to hunt with, etc, etc, etc, etc,
Old 05-18-2006, 07:44 PM
Dominant Buck

ORIGINAL: hoytgirl

You are never supposed to fiqure us out. We are always supposed to keep it exciting for you and new and different.. that is our job as women.
Jimminy Christmas ! I'm two years older than Hardcore , where were you when I was dating ? Oh yeah , fourth grade ... [&o]
Old 05-19-2006, 08:35 PM

ORIGINAL: Bigg~BirddVA

Pride & Prejudice was on SAT so she had to have the DVD. Today Brokeback Mtn (AKA Humpback Mtn.) is on. "I've been waiting for that to come out" she says. I'll not buy that DVD for her. You can never figure them out.
I've never been the one for chick flicks. Maybe you can suggest to your wife an alternative, like Napolean Dynamite.
Old 05-20-2006, 07:39 AM
Fork Horn

ORIGINAL: Doegirl75
I've never been the one for chick flicks. Maybe you can suggest to your wife an alternative, like Napolean Dynamite.
We've got that on DVD. The kids tried to wear it out. It is a funny movie.

Quick Reply: OT... What's with women?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.