Community
Crossbows This is the place to discuss hunting with crossbows and crossbow equipment. This is NOT a crossbow debate forum.

Hey Dan

Old 03-17-2006, 05:51 PM
Dnk
Nontypical Buck

Default Hey Dan

Nice talking to you Dan! Too bad I was ordered in by the ulitmate boss lady to come to the dinner table. I'm sure you know what Germans are like....... LOL.... I love my wifie!!!!
Old 03-17-2006, 06:03 PM
Fork Horn

Default RE: Hey Dan

Hey, my Friend! I have one of those German wives too and she is a red-head to boot. She is the sweetest woman I have ever met in my life, but you don't want to see her mad. IT'S NOT PRETTY!

However, in my family, I still wear the pants! IT'S JUST THAT KAREN TELLS ME WHICHPAIR TO WEAR! ("No, not those stupid!")

We have one very simple guideline to live by around here: IF MOMMA AIN'T HAPPY, AIN'T NOBODY HAPPY.

It works for us. And long ago, I learned those two magic words that makes every marriage successful: "YES, DEAR!"

ALWAYS WATCH OUT FOR HER RIGHT HAND! ITS THE ONE THAT WILL GET YOU!
Old 03-17-2006, 06:20 PM
Dnk
Nontypical Buck

LOL! My dear wife's name is Karin, the proper name in German and YUP your right when she is happy everyone is too. She's 'bout 5 inches taller so I gotta watch it!
I heard a saying about our mutual friend...."just like rasslin' with a pig in the mud.....you get all dirty and the pig just enjoys it.... still laughing.
Good talking to you on the phone Dan....hope our paths cross along with some others here too Green Pea, Hotburn, Catsclaw and the rest of you... you are all great!

Old 03-17-2006, 06:27 PM
Fork Horn

YUP, DON. SHE LOOKS LIKE A HAND FULL. YOU HAD BETTER BE A GOOD BOY!
Old 03-17-2006, 06:35 PM
Dnk
Nontypical Buck

Did you read the AT thread that I started? It makes my day when I see so many people on our team but what they say is so entertainly funny... well you just have to read it with an empty bladder! And yes I am a good boy some of my redneck friends in Northern Alberta say I am one too but they got that ol' thing in between too! LOL