Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

How do these forms help your hunting?

Old 05-03-2005, 07:31 PM

Default How do these forms help your hunting?

Would like to hear your opinions. I have a little debate with a friend.
Old 05-03-2005, 07:39 PM

Default RE: How do these forms help your hunting?

I'll just say without these forums that I would probably not be able to shoot accurately. I would not know how to tune my bow, or how to stand.
Old 05-03-2005, 08:13 PM
Giant Nontypical

I,ve learned there a million points of view, and you can learn a little from each of them. By the way keep up the good debating, after a while you will be an expert and become a masterbater.
Old 05-03-2005, 08:26 PM
Nontypical Buck

I,ve learned there a million points of view, and you can learn a little from each of them. By the way keep up the good debating, after a while you will be an expert and become a masterbater.
You mean masterdebater?
Old 05-03-2005, 08:47 PM

I have learned alot from these forums about bow tuning and hunting tips etc, but I have also learned that there are alot of ignorant and opinionated people that think they are better than everyone else that say things that do not need to be said. I would also just like to say that it is not everyone and its not only this forum and being opinionated is not always a bad thing, just sometimes it can be way out of line.
Old 05-03-2005, 09:09 PM
Nontypical Buck

It doesn't help my hunting at all. In fact it makes it worse. Instead of cranking on this computer I should be out honing my woodmanship. And losing some weight in the process, sniffing some good clean air.
Old 05-03-2005, 09:40 PM
Dominant Buck

ORIGINAL: psebwhntr16

You mean masterdebater?
No masterbaiter is your second position after being first mate on a head boat.

I've learned I don't spend enough time in the woods and that I need to either be independently wealthy or marry Paris Hilton to hunt every day of my life.
Old 05-03-2005, 10:13 PM
Nontypical Buck

After moving clear acroos the country, It has helped me meet new hunting partners and friends and get some good advice (now and then) and give some good advice (always, of course). Many good points to be made. A lot of BS too. It is pretty cool to talk to people from all over that are all interested in hunting though (to varying degrees and expertise, which is to be expected). Seems like if you ask a sincere question here, you will get good answers from people who want to help and you can have some fun along the way.....now, let's talk about crossbows
Old 05-04-2005, 03:33 AM
Fork Horn

it has certainly helped me since coverting over to my Martin and all the advice from this forum it sure has kicked some butt in the DSS Dart System,,in 4 sets this past weekend i kicked some arsses. All 4
Old 05-04-2005, 06:18 AM
Fork Horn

Don't know about how much it has helped my hunting, but it certainly helps my day go by faster at work.

All kidding aside, I've learned quite a bit in the area of management, equipment, etc., but the most interesting thing is how others view hunting in their own little world. (i.e. "What's a trophy?", "What is ethical?", "Who makes the best bow, broadhead, arrow, release, sight, rest, etc., etc.?")

Quick Reply: How do these forms help your hunting?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.