Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

TechnoHunt

Old 04-14-2005, 08:34 PM

Default TechnoHunt

Has anybody ever done the TechnoHunt? if u havent u are missing out! I went last week for the first time, it has up to 6 players all shots are 25 yards, u take your field tips off and screw on blunt tips that u shoot the screen with, there is a projector that projects a live motion hunting scene on the screen and it keeps your score for u. 15 shots per round and u can shoot deer turkey , predator, small game, birds, turtles, and frogs its awesome! its great for friends to do together, and keeps your skills sharp.
Old 04-14-2005, 08:47 PM

Default RE: TechnoHunt

I shot it for the first time a little while back, i was amazed. pretty sweet.

slayer
Old 04-14-2005, 09:16 PM
Giant Nontypical

Haven't done the Technohunt, but I have shot the Dart system, many times. Same kind of thing. It's fun, but shooting barebow and trying to remember the distance is only 20 yards when the animal was filmed at 50 yards, that can be pretty challenging. [&:]
Old 04-14-2005, 10:56 PM

yes this can be fun but be aware, it will definately make you start punching the trigger if you do it to much
Old 04-15-2005, 12:08 PM
Fork Horn

A friend and I tried it for the first time a few months ago and before we knew it were were 40 bucks in the hole. Fun but expensive. This last weeked I was in a turkey techno hunt competition. Ended up winning a box call. I would recomend anyone try it.
Old 04-15-2005, 12:11 PM

I love it too My brother and I shoot it all the time!
Old 04-15-2005, 01:55 PM

i dont understand how it can make you punch the trigger. a few people on here have said that. Why would it do that? I mean, cant you control how you shoot your bow and pull the trigger?

slayer
Old 04-15-2005, 06:44 PM
Fork Horn

We have a Techno League here and I shoot it every year. You get 14 rounds of 30 shots for $100 per person. It is not a league for individual shooters, they go by teams of 2 or 3 and use a handicap system like bowling. I love it and as far as punching the trigger, I see a lot of people do that but mostly I see people trying to peek and see where their arrow is going. I used to do that and once I learned not to my scores increased. It does help with learning shot placement too, a very important tool in the woods!!!

Chris
Pearson Advisory Staff
Pearson Pride
Old 04-15-2005, 10:07 PM

I have shot this in winter leagues for 5 years or so now and yes, it does teach one
to rush the shot, or punch the trigger on the shot. Today was my last round for the
league and I shot African game. Talk about short scenes and difficult shots. I still
like it. It's something fun to do in the off season.
Old 04-16-2005, 12:19 AM
Typical Buck

I've shot it a few times. It's a pretty good time, especially since I get a deal on the price b/c I know the guys at the store. I've only shot deer so far but I've been wanting to try other game with it. I'd recommend it to anybody who hasn't shot it b/c it gives pretty good life-like scenarios!

Quick Reply: TechnoHunt

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.