Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Hoyt, Mathews, etc.

Old 01-08-2002, 02:33 PM

Default RE: Hoyt, Mathews, etc.

Thanks for the info. I was just wondering. I have never shot a hoyt or a matthews. I always wondered if it was just the name or if they were amazing bows. I guess it is a mixture of both. Thanks.

Good Luck This Season: Buck Magnet
P.S. Only Chuck Adams can sit at home and see deer so get into the woods. =;^)
Old 01-08-2002, 06:03 PM

gahunter, we must think alike. I am going to get a new bow soon because my old jennings is way too slow 198fps and it also drops about 3 feet at 30 yards, i have shoot about 20 bows the last couple weeks and i loved the martin mag phantom, the hoyt magnatec was nice but had a buzz in the riser that would of went away with some add on`s, both bows were in my price range too. but i did shoot the q2 sunday a buddy had and it was sweet but I can`t seem to get over all the hype about mathews seems everyone has to have one and I can`t be like them. I want a great bow but it seems you have to pay 500 or everyone else looks dwn on you. but I think screw them, just get what you want and when they see your pict of that p&y record ,make them eat cake

evan
Old 01-08-2002, 06:03 PM

gahunter, we must think alike. I am going to get a new bow soon because my old jennings is way too slow 198fps and it also drops about 3 feet at 30 yards, i have shoot about 20 bows the last couple weeks and i loved the martin mag phantom, the hoyt magnatec was nice but had a buzz in the riser that would of went away with some add on`s, both bows were in my price range too. but i did shoot the q2 sunday a buddy had and it was sweet but I can`t seem to get over all the hype about mathews seems everyone has to have one and I can`t be like them. I want a great bow but it seems you have to pay 500 or everyone else looks dwn on you. but I think screw them, just get what you want and when they see your pict of that p&y record ,make them eat cake

evan
Old 01-08-2002, 08:49 PM
Banned

Default [Deleted]

[Deleted by Admins]
Old 01-08-2002, 08:50 PM

check out the Mathews FX & the Champion storm or the new Champion mustang. The Buckmaster G2 & Reflex Denali are both good bows too.