Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Hunting Statement!

Old 03-08-2005, 01:03 PM

Default RE: Hunting Statement!

I saw video once of a croc hunted with a bow... Didn't watch the whole thing because it was something that didn't really interest me.
Old 03-08-2005, 01:31 PM
Dominant Buck

ORIGINAL: Hikchick

ORIGINAL: newman
I would not be to sure jones 123,Those blue pills can make you crazy!!!! I mean he just attacked two people for no reason.I do believe he should redirect his anger and point that thing at his old lady and do soimething useful with it
Geez, pal!!! If anyone needs any pills here, it's you!! You sure are making a lousy name for yourself. You claim rebel attacked you first, well the first post that did any attacking was yours. I'm guessing that you are too young to use the appropriate head for the job here! You want to "take care of it like a man", well, come to my house and I'll settle it with ya!! You need to be turned over someone's knee and taught a lesson. There would be no legacy to be handed down if people like Rebel weren't willing to hand down this awesome knowledge of the sport. Get some manners or sit in the corner till you can play nice. Your attitude is lousy and isn't needed here if you can't keep it positive. If you want to play with the big dogs then you'd better be willing to face a real BITCH!!! Don't cross me!! You don't want to start an intelligence war if you aren't armed!! You'll get taken out real quick, and you'll be put to bed with a sore a$$. So cool it!

Hikchick....If I did't thank you yet, THANK YOU!.......REBEL
Old 03-08-2005, 10:22 PM
Nontypical Buck

LOL

No prob, Rebel. Just hope that you know that we value you here. Sometimes it takes some harsh words for people to understand that they've crossed the line. If it's needed, I have more than enough pi$$ and vinegar in me to say whatever. My hubby appreciates that I vent here and not at him!! Thank you, too, for what you have done to contribute to the future of hunting. We need all that we can get. Have a good night.