Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Hunting Statement!

Old 03-06-2005, 06:07 PM
Dominant Buck

Default RE: Hunting Statement!

ORIGINAL: drstalker

Lot's of young fellas that don't understand around this site.Thank's Rebel Hog for the kind words, and amen, to who the respect fear and awe go to

You're WELCOME.....stalker! Sometimes can't understand these young PuP'S!
God will sort them OUT!
Old 03-06-2005, 06:09 PM

[]
Old 03-06-2005, 06:16 PM
Nontypical Buck

MR. rebel!!!!!!!!!! I WOULD LOVE TO TAKE YOU SURF FISHING AND USE YOUR LIMPY AS BAIT, BUT I AM NOT SURE EVEN A CRAB WOULD WANT ANYTHING TO WITH THAT WRINKLED OLD THING!!!!!!! IF YOU GOT A PROBLEM WITH THAT THEN P.M. ME AND I'LL GIVE YOU MY ADDRESS AND WE CAN HANDLE THIS LIKE MEN
lol yea this thread deffinatly took a wrong turn somewhere didnt it? yea thanks rebel for your kindness of words , im thinkin of not using gun this year and just go all out bowhunting.........and yea everyone should just chill out lol it all started from a simple joke[8D]
Old 03-06-2005, 06:28 PM
Giant Nontypical

I don,t know what newman wants with rebelhog,s wrinkeled winkie but I guess that,s his business. Strang choice of fish bait if you ask me but I guess he knows what he likes. Oh well, to each hios own I guess, have fun with it.[:'(][:'(][:'(]
Old 03-06-2005, 06:34 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: MOTOWNHONKEY

I don,t know what newman wants with rebelhog,s wrinkeled winkie but I guess that,s his business. Strang choice of fish bait if you ask me but I guess he knows what he likes. Oh well, to each hios own I guess, have fun with it.[:'(][:'(][:'(]
HAHA! im sorry but thats just wrong and HILARIOUS at the same time!
Old 03-06-2005, 06:45 PM

Let me tell you what motown,if rebel were to threaten to use me as gator bait then let the chips fall where they may!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 03-06-2005, 06:53 PM
Nontypical Buck

I'd like to make a few statements on this goofy thread.
1-I'd like to thank the thread starter for his compliment to us bowhunters
2-I'm from PA and aint huntin no gators.Bears are enough for me.
3-as for a wrinkled winke.I guess this could be true a few years back but going from what the older fellers are telling me now these new pills make them able to carry a bucket of coal on those thangs.
Old 03-06-2005, 06:56 PM
Nontypical Buck

newman,alittle advice to ya son.Be careful what you wish for.Ever watch the show orange county choppers?Well that old dude is almost 60.
Old 03-06-2005, 07:00 PM

[:'(]
Old 03-06-2005, 07:04 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: newman1

I' d like toexpand on what germain says.
#1 the thread starter can kiss my @$$
#2 i agree with germain.
#3 i am not to sure. a real man needs nothing to carry a bucket of coal on those thangs...
Whats ur problem? this thread started as a nice gesture and then someone took a joke the wrong way. and how come we are talkin about old guys winkies? lol that not really what i wana talk bout donno about the rest of you but yea rebel thanks for the compliment

Quick Reply: Hunting Statement!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.