Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Whats become of Rack-attack?

Old 02-22-2005, 06:38 AM
Fork Horn

Default RE: Whats become of Rack-attack?

I will take a camera and get some pictures although didn't we always see his mug enough when he was on?? He is doing real well at his shop. He carries Bowtech, Parker and Matthews. BM he did tell me that you sent him a email but he hasn't been able to reply yet. I will get him going again. He is also assisting in teaching hunter safety courses with the guy who does taxidermy in his shop.
Old 02-22-2005, 07:05 AM
Fork Horn

Wonder if he can now afford new boot laces!!!!!

It sucks that he doesn't get to hunt much now. Some people say that running an archery shop would be their dream job. Well, you can have it! Not getting much woods time for yourself would be the biggest negative.

Glad to hear he is doing well.
Old 02-22-2005, 08:02 AM

I had sent him a PM back toward the end of the season. I kept expecting him to reappear on the forum with another of those big racked NY bucks. I though maybe he was upset that we had a new rack attack and someone was cramping his style.

It shore would be nice to hear from him again even if we have to look at that picture in his signature.
Old 02-22-2005, 08:50 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: adams

I kept expecting him to reappear on the forum with another of those big racked NY bucks. I though maybe he was upset that we had a new rack attack and someone was cramping his style.

It shore would be nice to hear from him again even if we have to look at that picture in his signature.
Yeh same here! I keeped thinking he was going pop-up with one of those big rack bruisers and start talking smack But all was quite through the season from him so i guess we can take that as good news? And from what others has sead he is doing well with his new shop. Though I wish him the best of luck! I look forward to him comming back on here and leaving one of those RACK-ATTACK POST!!..rta47
Old 02-22-2005, 09:46 AM

He is definitely missed by all