Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

bow bi-pod

Old 02-08-2005, 02:37 PM

Default RE: bow bi-pod

They had something similar to this at an outdoor show here last March. When I checked it out I made the comment that it was a little heavier than I would like. The gentleman working the booth said he agreed with me and that they would have a lighter model coming out this year. Hopefully they have it at this year's show. If they do I will deffinately pick one up for spring turkey hunting.
Old 02-08-2005, 04:00 PM

Default RE: bow bi-pod

That is a good idea if you could change it so you could shoot it standing up. Also would be better if you could swing left to right and up and down which dosn't look like you can. That secound picture was just to support the bow before the shot you would have to take it off.