Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Help me stop peta

Old 02-03-2005, 01:41 PM

Default Help me stop peta

dont know were to post this but stick with me here. i just signed the email petion to get rid of tax exempts from peta (thanks fieldmouse) and i was thinking maybe the moderatros/admins of this site and a few other people should start a site to GET RID OF PETA!!! it may not work or it may just get them out. but its worth a try. i know a site were we can get freeweb hosting if we dont want to buy a site. i really think this could help. if anyone agrees with me then we should elect some people to help get it going. if u have any idea please post them. and if u are really serious about this like me my email is [email protected]

thanks caleb
Old 02-03-2005, 02:03 PM
Boone & Crockett

Default RE: Help me stop peta

Your never going to get rid of PETA.
Old 02-03-2005, 02:05 PM
Dominant Buck

Interesting idea Caleb , except for one thing .
PETA , as stupid and annoying as they are , have become our single greatest weapon against the antis . With all their buffoonish stunts they continually draw attention to the fact that not only do animal rights wackos exist , but that they are crazy and should have no credibility . IOW , they are digging their own graves and taking the rest of the bunny huggers with them . They also waste tremendous amounts of money each year that could otherwise be spent trying to get the courts to kill off what we love . This forces the other wack jobs to waste tons of their own resources on damage control fighting off the bad image that PETA creates for them all . Simply put , every time PETA hires a billboard with something stupid on it that pisses off the public they shoot both themselves and the other nuts in the foot , and that's always good for us .

PETA ,
helping keep hunting safe for the next generation !
Throw a BBQ for your local chapter today ,
you'll be glad you did !
Old 02-03-2005, 02:07 PM

you'll be glad you did !
Oh boy, veggie burgers

Charlie, we may not get rid of them but I would love to put a big dent in their budget.
Old 02-03-2005, 02:10 PM

see there u go adams thats what i want to do is but a dent in there budget
Old 02-03-2005, 02:17 PM
Dominant Buck

ORIGINAL: adams

you'll be glad you did !
Oh boy, veggie burgers

Charlie, we may not get rid of them but I would love to put a big dent in their budget.
Who said anything about veggie burgers ?