Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

the last day

Old 02-01-2005, 06:02 PM

Default the last day

as i walked out to my favorite tree for the last time this season i seen a finch with a yellow belly a hand full of cardinals and a young fella i have have seen a few times before we chatted for a few then as i sat in my stand watching the field the geese flew over right on time as the sun started to set 4 deer walked into the corn field out of range as i watched them browse on the corn i was glad i got the chance to be out there enjoying the scenery and hoping my arm will last for another season so i can pull my bow as i sit here thinking about the season and all the deer i seen and the deer i missed thats what i get for not checking my bow every time i go out i did see a lot more hunters this year im glad most of em dont know what there doing well time to start getting ready for turkey season in just a couple months then before you know it oct 1 is here and im back in one of my favorite trees
Old 02-01-2005, 07:29 PM

Default RE: the last day

true dat
Old 02-01-2005, 07:47 PM
Fork Horn

Default RE: the last day

Amen, brother.