Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Help with hang-on stands........

Old 01-28-2005, 09:37 AM

Default RE: Help with hang-on stands........

That's not the point Bobco [8D]

I thought that demand would not be very high for stands without the seat and I could buy several of them at a good price here in the off season.
Old 01-28-2005, 09:44 AM
Giant Nontypical

OK, I will be the one to ask. Why don't you want a seat?
Old 01-28-2005, 09:49 AM

OK, I will be the one to ask. Why don't you want a seat?

I, unlike you, am a true die hard bowhunter. I NEVER sit.......................

[:-]
Now....the truth.......I hunt lock-on's alot, they suck in the department of comfort. I plan to either buy a summit trophy chair to take in with me each time or take my top portion of my Ol' Man. Buying stands with the seat is no big deal, I can do that if need be. But, I thought maybe I could pick up several no seaters at a decent price. I will taking the seats off anyway
Old 01-28-2005, 09:53 AM
Nontypical Buck

Diehard bowhunter i dont sit. What in the word does that mean. Do you hunt with a traditional bow and wooden arrows too. Define for the rest of us what a diehard bowhunter is please!!!!!!!
Old 01-28-2005, 09:55 AM
Giant Nontypical

That's not the point Bobco

I thought that demand would not be very high for stands without the seat and I could buy several of them at a good price here in the off season.
I was just messin with ya. I'm also into finance, CMA though.[8D]
Old 01-28-2005, 10:00 AM
Giant Nontypical

Diehard bowhunter i dont sit. What in the word does that mean. Do you hunt with a traditional bow and wooden arrows too. Define for the rest of us what a diehard bowhunter is please!!!!!!!
Hey TeeJay you must have missed the rest of his post[&:]

Now....the truth.......I hunt lock-on's alot, they suck in the department of comfort. I plan to either buy a summit trophy chair to take in with me each time or take my top portion of my Ol' Man. Buying stands with the seat is no big deal, I can do that if need be. But, I thought maybe I could pick up several no seaters at a decent price. I will taking the seats off anyway
Old 01-28-2005, 10:02 AM
Nontypical Buck

Oopps my bad you are right i did. Sorry
Old 01-28-2005, 11:02 AM

Hey Double Creek, make me an offer. I got three of those uncomfy Loc-ons I'd like to dump. Most noisest, uncomfortable stand I ever owned![:@] Two have the metal platform and one is plastic.
Old 01-28-2005, 11:11 AM

You'll pay almost just as much for one with a seat as without one. Like everone else said,
Buy one and take off the seat. Ive never heard of any mass produced stands sold without the seat.
Old 01-28-2005, 11:35 AM

Buckstar, you're not a very good salesman. He want's a stand without a seat, not a
Most noisest, uncomfortable stand I ever owned!

I'd watch the sportsmans guide and see what you can find. I got a couple of lockons with 30" platforms last winter for about 50$ a piece. If you want cheap and don't care about comfort then check out these at $30.
http://www.sportsmansguide.com/cb/cb.asp?a=145647
21" x 27" platform, 300lb capacity.

Quick Reply: Help with hang-on stands........

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.