Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Toxonics sights? Do they make Left Hand?

Old 01-24-2005, 09:53 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default Toxonics sights? Do they make Left Hand?

I have have just learned that Tozonics makes a 5 pin sight that incorporates a Mathews harmonic damper system in the sight. Its called a "Harmonic Damper _ 5 Pin". My question is this I am left handed and I can't find out if Toxonics makes a left hand sight? You can't just flip over a right hand sight and make it work because the bubble level wouldn't work upside down right? So I would need a left hand sight right?
Old 01-24-2005, 11:06 PM
Boone & Crockett

Default RE: Toxonics sights? Do they make Left Hand?

I looked at teh pic they have on their site and I do not see any way to flip it over. I would suggest you email them directly about this.

Also Tru glow has a sweet looking series coming out for 2005. If you can you might want to wait before you buy a sight. They don't have their site updated yet but this one looks very nice.
Old 01-24-2005, 11:42 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Toxonics sights? Do they make Left Hand?

bigbulls, thanks for the heads up with the Tru glow. I am still looking, not buying yet. Heck for that matter I haven't even got my bow yet, Mathews is running a bit behind with left hand bows. I called them and they are trying to just keep up and fill orders for right hand switchbacks, it might be a full month or two before any left hand switchback get shipped out. Add that to the fact that I still have to pay it off. It's only on layaway right now, and with my wife in the Hospital I have to be carefull and watch my pennies. The pro shop has a 90 day layaway but that doesn't even start until the bow comes in. If I do go over the 90 days the owner said he will work with me because I have refered so much bussiness to him. The cool thing is I can and will shot it anytime I want once it comes in, becase the shop has a indoor range. I have a couple of older sights handy that I'll put on, until I find the one I want to buy.