Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

mathews solo cam

Old 01-21-2005, 08:15 PM

Default mathews solo cam

ok bought a used mathews solo cam for my first bow. it was the one i was shooting with the best out of hoyt reflex and parker . i was shooting well with it i think after twenty years from a bow but i can't find any info on it anybody have a clue . oh and after cut arrows shot at tn yds inch above the bull this is first shot with sight mounted on bow and went too the twenty mark and first shot dead nuts so the guy who told me i couldn't go buy a bow this year and go hunting lol . like a bycycle once you learn lol oh and any info on this bow would be cool it is so smooth
Old 01-21-2005, 08:48 PM

Default RE: mathews solo cam

Which Mathews Solocam did you buy? Solocam is a style of bow that was developed by Mathews, but your bow must have a model (e.g. Legacy, LX, Outback, etc.). Which one did you get?